Will dany and tyrion join forces?

cooper56

Wondering since it seems to be heading that way in next book they will at least work together or something. Wondering how much it will happen will tyrion actually join her and fight for her to take throne and so on. I think tyrion would be rather useful not sure if dany will see it that way.

Not join forces. Dany will grab Tyrion by the balls and force him to help her. And as his reward he will be able to keep his life with no lands or CR.

Well i think that would be pretty good ending for tyrion honestly if he just got CR it what he kinda wanted and deserved by right.

The plan from the (F?)Aegon faction was to give Tyrion to Dany as a gift, so that he could educate her from his store of dragon knowledge. He may end up playing that role even though the Young Griff won't get credit for bringing him to her.

(It's kind of sad when you think of it, how little the mother of dragons actually knows about dragons. Most of her information, such as it is, comes from Viserys and is flat-out wrong.)

Tyrion can't be considered a "force" at this point. He will probably side with her, but he'll be nothing more than a subordinate to her.

Umm maybe im bias since i like tyrion but does tyrion not have alot to offer he knows alot about kings landing and prob could help take it even lead the attack idk i hope he does something and is in background of danys forces.

After he seeks redemption with her, of course, mearly for being a Lannister. I can see him using his killing Tywin as a "I sorta tried to avenge your family?.

But yes, i think they will join. Tryrion knows stuff that Selmy and Jorah dont know. He can help to take the capital and gain political strength because he knows how to play the game.

Tyrion is the exact kind of advisor Dany has been lacking for 5 books. I love Barristan but he is a knight, not an intellectual. The closest Dany has had so far is a child. Between Missandei and Tyrion, Dany will have some of the smartest people in the story in her camp.

Tyrion can't be considered a "force" at this point. He will probably side with her, but he'll be nothing more than a subordinate to her.

He will have the second sons. And will bring Danny's lost heartthrob ser Jorah with him.

Plus his wits should count for something, seeing how danny lacks them atm.

Tyrion will join Dany, and he will helped to consolidate her rule in Meereen while she was gone.

Danny will burn Mereen.

http://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/1f6wpn/spoilers_all_dragons_plant_no_trees/

Tyrion will play his part for as long as it suits him, but ultimately Tyrion is out for Tyrion and will need to shed Dany at some point.

If hes out for him self its prob for his best interest at this point for dany to get iron throne and him to help her thats only what he will ever get back to kings landing.

I still think it is possible that Dany will get to Mereen with the Dothraki and find Tyrion has taken Barristan and the two dragons back to Westeros and Aegon, giving Aegon two dragons for the Dance between Dany and Aegon.

Archived