14. One can fit it into a shoebox

15. We learn about it from Dany

16. Plant life (flowers or leaves)

HINT: First mentioned in ASoS

17. Mentioned in ADwD before Daenerys gets married

18. Unspecified if used for food

19. Grew between Yunkai and Meereen

Was is the Harry's gold? I said that last night

"Harpy's gold" is a general name of one plant species, and "a plant between Yunkai and Meereen" is not nearly specific enough either.

I answered "yes" to the latter though, and hoped it would keep you on that track. :ninja:

I was not looking for some plant species as a species, I was looking for the flowers Daario brought Dany.

On the road from Yunkai, Daario had brought her a flower or a sprig of some plant every evening when he made his report... to help her learn the land, he said. Waspwillow, dusky roses, wild mint, lady’s lace, daggerleaf, broom, prickly ben, harpy’s gold...

When first they met, the captain brought her flowers every day, all the way from Yunkai to Meereen.

AuntDany, would you like to host? There is a custom of the winner hosting the next round. But if you can't, that's fine too. Someone else will.

I said both harpys gold (which is in your quote) and plant between yunkai and meereen. Was the question the object itself or the person who picked it? But whatever continue

Yes, you said both and it was still very far away from the right answer. Good thinking though, it led to it.

Archived