[BOOK SPOILERS] Predictions?

my predictions: a piece of prince... Roose is a loyal lord, right? Bran and Rickon are dead... cue the massacre... cat will tear her face, some Frey says : she is mad, make an end... and now the rains.. I have tissues, and beer. My unsullied hubby... well, he loves the lannisters

I suggested the rains over Winterfell idea a while ago and every told me it was stupid.

I wanted to make a big deal of timing everything to Rains of Castamere and have that shots of a storm over Winterfell match up with "and now the rains weep o'er his halls"

you were ahead of your time.

Whatever you say, but I think you're just looking for something to complain about.

Honestly, the moment you write this you lose me. You're just dismissing my point by telling me that I'm looking for something to complain about- and apparently not only with me since I've seen you doing it with quite a few posters. I'm happy to debate, I wouldn't be on a message board otherwise, but this is rude, and I'm not interested in rude.

Honestly, the moment you write this you lose me. You're just dismissing my point by telling me that I'm looking for something to complain about- and apparently not only with me since I've seen you doing it with quite a few posters. I'm happy to debate, I wouldn't be on a message board otherwise, but this is rude, and I'm not interested in rude.

Except I didn't dismiss your point; I responded to it in detail, and those same details are the reason I had to assume that you were just looking for something to complain about. You seemed to ignore entire scenes between these two characters in order to make your point.

Thinking about it, this episode should be pretty awesome, even outside of the RW.

Can't wait to see how they show Queenscrown, hopefully Summer does his thing.

And Shaggydog should help out some too. Those Wildlings are gonna get massacred.

I don't want talisa to be a spy or die (dying while preggers is just cheap emotional ploy that is needed). I either want her captured or escape with BF

BF is going to die. I reckon it's pretty certain at this point.

The only way out I can imagine is if he dives into the river, but why would he be outside?

Archived