[BOOK SPOILERS] Predictions?

Lol there are literally thousands of ways he could survive

Like what? I mean, he's definitely going to the Wedding, and there is mass slaughter. He could be captured I suppose. But then, why keep him alive if he's a captive and won't be able to fulfill his Riverrun material?

Definitely no Robb with Grey Wind's head tonight. I have to assume that the episode will end with Cat dying, which means no time for that. I do think it will open episode ten, though. I can just imagine the tenth episode opening on a shot of Grey Wind's head, then slowly pulling back to reveal that it has been sewn on Robb's body and the Freys are celebrating with a feast in honor of their "King."

I know this is a really cheesy post, but I can't resist paying my last respects to two of my favourite characters, which sadly, I will no longer watch.....

In honour of Lady Catelyn Stark, the Good, Wise, Strong; widdow of Lord Eddard Stark, daughter of the late Lord Hoster Tully. Mother to Lord Robb Stark, the King in the North, Lady Sansa the Fair, Lady Arya the Brave, Bran the Greenseer and Rickon the Wild. Step-mother to Jon Snow, the 998th Lord Commander of the Night's Watch; who risked her life twice to save two of her sons, and when faced with the death of her first-born, did not fail to take her revenge.

And in honour of Lord Robb Stark (the Young Wolf), King in the North; rightful Lord of Winterfell, rightful Warden of the North. Beloved by his people for being fair, kind and honourable. Son of the late Lord Eddard Stark and Lady Catelyn Tully. He made his parents proud. Master of Grey Wind, a direwolf. Won every battle other than that with Death. Married to Lady Jeyne Westerling, of an old and proud house. May or maynot have left an heir.

Thanks

I have already started crying at rickon being separated

Same here

yes. and I will come on here and admit it if I'm wrong.

I stand corrected. I thought they killed it--no pun intended!

Like what? I mean, he's definitely going to the Wedding, and there is mass slaughter. He could be captured I suppose. But then, why keep him alive if he's a captive and won't be able to fulfill his Riverrun material?

I was literally going to reply to this saying 'I dno maybe he goes for a piss or something just as it kicks off' - so gutted I didn't

Except I didn't dismiss your point; I responded to it in detail, and those same details are the reason I had to assume that you were just looking for something to complain about. You seemed to ignore entire scenes between these two characters in order to make your point.

Seriously? Telling me "whatever I write is just to complain over nothing" is dismissing my point. Not to mention when you call my view "absurd". You really need to polish your etiquette tbqh or else, at least for me, it's difficult to take you seriously.

As for me ignoring some scenes, I don't think I did. When I say that Cersei and Tyrion threaten to kill each other on a regular basis, it's an hyperbole to mean that their relationship has been so far based on two people who really would like to get rid of each other. They hate each other with a passion, and they show it very often, either by working against each other, gloating over the other's failures, insulting each other, threatening, etc. There has been very little understanding between them so far, or even willingness to go there. Their hatred is what makes the relationship and it's important to the plot going forward, too. Watching people bonding illogically like it could potentially happen in RL, frankly doesn't interest me one bit. I want to watch good storytelling in a good story from a series of books I've read way before watching the show, and for me having those two bonding over their shared disgraces is 1- uninteresting 2- it felt like a scene that had to be there just to give the actors something. It felt out of place.

Furthermore, for as many things I like in the show and there are many, I'm not on board with the way show Cersei is depicted this season. She bores me and she's nothing like her book counterpart. Making villains into woobies is a cheap trick, and one that in this case doesn't sit down well with me.

To be honest, I need to stop predicting things about the show. Half of my predictions end up being wrong anyways and I just risk being disappointed. The Unsullied are usually wrong when they think they know what's going to happen, but it seems these days that the book readers are just as wrong as well :P

• Next week will probably show the a scene showing a distinction between what happens to the bodies of the Young Wolf and the future Ms. Stoneheart so that viewers won't be confused later.

The rest will probably just be reactions to it, except for Dany.

• Dany will enter Yunkai and do something overly dramatic with freeing the slace.
  • I think Balon will die off screen.
  • Tyrion and Tywin will talk the Red Wedding details.
  • Joffery will probably find out about the first note there and laugh about it to Sansa....just to drive that knife into the viewers a bit deeper.
  • Episode probably ends with Sam/Gilly and Bran's group neat the Nightfort...perhaps.

I'm not sure if we'll see Theon again this season.

Great fight scenes with Jon/Bran and Jorah. Not many mentioning those highlights

and did i mention Hodor?!

Apparently they play the same 3 songs at weddings and feasts in Westeros. The same music was played at Sansa's wedding and the Kings feast at Winterfell in Episode 1. The other song was the Bear and the Maiden Fair.

Did they leave it for us to speculate forever about the Blackfish's outcome? What was the whole point of his introduction if it was just to go piss on a tree to end it? What was the deal with his hooded cloak in the wedding hall?

Archived