[BOOK SPOILERS} The Lannister's send their regards.

BUT

Did anyone notice how short the episode was? about 47.5 minuites when you don't count the beginning thing

Yes it was a bit brief. I've noticed that some of them only properly start a couple minutes after official airing time but most of the others go very close to the end of the hour. This one seemed to wrap up pretty quickly. I thought we might have another few minutes before the big finally and then the song started.

and what about Blackfish there? and Talisa?

both of them needed to stay in Riverrun, like in the books (Talisa as her counterpart Jeyne)

I think the Blackfish took the part of the Greatjon and will just be an off screen prisoner. They only showed Riverrun this season so maybe they'll frame those AFFC scenes in a different way without Riverrun being the object and without Blackfish. As for Talissa, they needed to get rid of that loose end. Jeyne is most probably a non entity, and I think Talissa's demise is a confirmation of that.

Yes it was a bit brief. I've noticed that some of them only properly start a couple minutes after official airing time but most of the others go very close to the end of the hour. This one seemed to wrap up pretty quickly. I thought we might have another few minutes before the big finally and then the song started.

I think the Blackfish took the part of the Greatjon and will just be an off screen prisoner. They only showed Riverrun this season so maybe they'll frame those AFFC scenes in a different way without Riverrun being the object and without Blackfish. As for Talissa, they needed to get rid of that loose end. Jeyne is most probably a non entity, and I think Talissa's demise is a confirmation of that.

Looks like taking a piss saves the Blackfish's life....I don't see why they would take him prisoner when they have Edmure who is the Lord of riverrun...

Not sure that's how its going to play out. Blackfish got away, and is going back to Riverrun most likely.

I was a little upset that they left out Catlyn's hair comment when she's delerious...."please not the hair....Ned loves my hair" that was a great line

Um.....that wasn't actually a line of dialogue, it was an inner thought of hers. lol

Not sure that's how its going to play out. Blackfish got away, and is going back to Riverrun most likely.

I wouldn't take it for granted that leaving the slaughter room means he got away. There is carnage all over the castle and surrounding fields after all. He takes the Greatjon's position as it was in the books. The Greatjon left the feast to help with the bedding and ended up a prisoner, rather than escaping.

still would have been great if she would have said it to herself out loud.....toss the readers a nice bone.....

Having a show made about a book series they love, is a big enough bonus.

It would have been terrible for her to randomly talk about her hair, no unsullied fans would understand and that would ruin the moment.

I wouldn't take it for granted that leaving the slaughter room means he got away. There is carnage all over the castle and surrounding fields after all. He takes the Greatjon's position as it was in the books. The Greatjon left the feast to help with the bedding and ended up a prisoner, rather than escaping.

The Greatjon has value because he is the head of a House. The Blackfish wouldn't, they already have Edmure.

If they wanted to kill him, he would have died on-screen. They even had the time, this episode was way shorter.

He escaped, for sure.

and what about Blackfish there? and Talisa?

both of them needed to stay in Riverrun, like in the books (Talisa as her counterpart Jeyne)

One of my main issues with the episode, before I was just anticipating the bedding and Rains of Castamere, I was shouting what the balls was Balckfish doing there, and then Talissa, but I expected they were going to show Talissa being a mole, i guess there goes Robb's heir, have to wait in the books if there is actually Jeyne still hiding with Robb's baby.

Anyway, Blackfish being there makes no sense story wise, politically wise or military wise, he didnt even stood in for the Greatjon, he was barely there. There are only three available Tullys in the campaign, Edmure is getting married, Cat has to be there because she has to bow down and apologize for her son's stupidity, how the hell are they going to leave Riverrun without a Tully? I know maybe they are just cutting short the riverun siege for next season, but that could have easily been solved by a line saying Blackfish escaped, although I would say it would be a shame not to see Jaime coming into the Frey mess the siege was and solve it quickly.

Now other issues, Jon sees Summer and doesnt think Bran may be nearby? I know the wolves have grown and they may not be recognisable and he was fighting, but he should have taken notice that it was indeed a direwolf. Also why run? Only Giantsbane remained and Ygritte would have helped taking him down. I have never had much care for the Jon character until the nomination and have loss even more care with Kit cant fucking act worth shit Harrington but that seemed so out of character for Jon, just running and leaving Ygritte. Then again he may be a bit ticked off with Ygritte killing an innocent harmless old man.

From the book:

“You will give my warm regards to your father?”

So long as you give mine to Robb Stark.”

“That I shall.”

Robb defeated Jaime, held him prisoner, and is still an enemy of his father. Jaime has every reason to want him dead. Do you truly believe someone like Jaime didn't mean for Roose to mock Robb? Do you believe Jaime is stupid enough to actually think Roose will tell Robb 'hey I totally met Jaime Lannister and let him go, and he sends his regards' without making sure Robb wouldn't punish him for this treason? People who really think Jaime 'didn't mean anything by it' have deluded themselves because they want to white-wash Jaime as the show will no doubt do.

Jaime knew Roose had turned traitor and that therefore Robb's cause was lost and he would die in time, and wanted Roose to mock Robb in his name to in a way get his vengeance on the boy who forced him to live in his own shit for over a year. They should've kept the line.

Archived