[BOOK SPOILERS} The Lannister's send their regards.

Nothing chances, UnCat still have plenty of good reasons to want Jaime dead. Bran's fall being the most obvious one, but he's also a leader of her enemies currently.

Exactly. In UnCat's view, the only thing better than a dead Frey is a dead Lanister (or is that the other way around? lol)

...his repugnant sex scene with period-Cersei next to Joff's corpse

wait, whaaa? elaborate just a bit further for a curious non-bookreader, please? this wasn't mentioned in the wikis...(i know what happens to joff at the PW but wasn't aware that Jaime was back in their midsts by then?)

You are a curious non-book reader, right?

Ok I'll enlighten you:

After Jaime had been seen throwing the poison into Joffrey's wine - he had finally realized how thoroughly evil his offspring was - Cersei had her brother tied down on the big table in the Throne room and all the Kings Guard men got one Gold Dragon........ while the band played "The Drains of Castamere"

........and Cersei went last.

You should not have asked........

wait, whaaa? elaborate just a bit further for a curious non-bookreader, please? this wasn't mentioned in the wikis...(i know what happens to joff at the PW but wasn't aware that Jaime was back in their midsts by then?)

I understand if you can't wait for the show, but what's the point in reading the wiki instead of just reading the books ?

And you do, don't you? First of all, maybe you should look into the definition of "whitewashing". Once you've done that, we can talk.

With this said, I really don't think Jaime has been whitewashed. Everything he's done so far was in the books too. If anything they made him worse by having him kill his cousin in season 2, but they didn't add any scene in which he appeared nicer than he was in the books. At least not so far.

The only reason why they changed that line is not to confuse viewers, who might believe Jaime was actively responsible for the massacre.

I think you misunderstood my post. It sounds like we actually agree completely - that Jaime's charactervis NOT being whitewashed.

When Jaime came back to King's Landing he immediately came to visit Cersei and she was near Joff's dead body. They started kissing and one thing lead to another and they had sex right there as her moon blood got everywhere...lovely.

You are a curious non-book reader, right?

Ok I'll enlighten you:

After Jaime had been seen throwing the poison into Joffrey's wine - he had finally realized how thoroughly evil his offspring was - Cersei had her brother tied down on the big table in the Throne room and all the Kings Guard men got one Gold Dragon........ while the band played "The Drains of Castamere"

........and Cersei went last.

You should not have asked........

AAARRRGGGHHH Why do you have to spoil it, you monster?

Archived