Spoiler-free discussion of the show goes here, for those who want to discuss the episode without any reference to the books whatsoever or other spoiler material

This topic should open automatically around the start of airing.

Shaking. I can’t even breathe. That was the most captivating, soul crushing, episode of anything I’ve ever seen on television. It was perfectly tailored to the show.

And if Michelle Fairely doesn’t win an Emmy, I’m rebelling against the world. I'm absolutely haunted. I'm crushed.

My eyes are still leaking! Poor Cat, Robb and Grey Wind!

We knew it happen. We just didn't want it to. It reminded me of watching Titanic. We all knew how it would end but it's the way it happened that was so heartbreaking.

So, I have calmed down a little and realize that there are many unanswered questions. Such as, what happened or happens to Edmure? What happens with the "Blackfish"? And what happens to the whole Stark army, surely the Freys can't kill them all in one night? Aaaand I have asked this before, but where the hell was Greatjon Umber, and will he ever be heard from again. Many more questions, but can't think of them all at once.

So, I have calmed down a little and realize that there are many unanswered questions. Such as, what happened or happens to Edmure? What happens with the "Blackfish"? And what happens to the whole Stark army, surely the Freys can't kill them all in one night? Aaaand I have asked this before, but where the hell was Greatjon Umber, and will he ever be heard from again. Many more questions, but can't think of them all at once.

Clive Mantle, who played the Greatjon, was not able to act in Season 2 due to scheduling conflicts, and was not recast or asked back for Season 3. I think it's safe to assume we won't be seeing him again.