Talissa's death was awesome. She is redeemed.

She never needed it. She was exactly as she claimed. I liked her a lot.

I hate Tywin now the most. I guess its all his plan. I really hope Arya kills all of those god damned lannnisters...poor Robb...and poor stalks...By the way, why the fuck did John snow run away like that?

To warn the Night's Watch of the attack.

Well Umber was probably replaced by Brynden Tully at the RW, in books if I'm not mistaken, he was back at Riverrun to defend it, and Robbs wife Jeyne was there too.

Tho I do not understand why Talissa was at RW nad why was she killed... especially because she was pregnant, would make a gret story if she wasn't present and ran back to Volantis with Robbs child.

Was live-blogging and was rendered unable to type and somehow lost what I'd written. Shocking, shocking, shocking! We non-book people were not at all prepared for that. Part of me is glad I didn't read the spoilers but part of me wishes I had so it wouldn't be such a terrible surprise.

I take it Blackfish is safe because he left at just the right moment, and Edmure is upstairs with his bride - unless someone went up there to make it unanimous? Terrible that Rob's wife died like that, and the baby - *whimper*

The look on Catelyn's face when she saw Bolton's chain mail was terrible. I'm glad she got one good clop to the chops in on him before it started.

Walder Frey is a corrupt, disgusting old piece of shite. Tywin Lannister is the devil. Lord Bolton is unbelievably evil. I want Dany to order her dragons to burn all of them alive.

I am a little jealous of those who hadn't read. Not only did things happen so much faster on the TV show which made it more shocking, but the actual event was more traumatic. Then again, considering I tossed the book and didn't start back reading for 2 days after I finished that chapter, maybe it's best my TV wasn't in danger.

It seems that they left the best for the penultimate episode... that happenned last season with the episode of the war between stannis and the lannisters and happenned again this season!

The red wedding scene made it the most fun episode ive watched so far, the bloodshed with the starks was awesome! And the last message> 'the lannisters send their regards!!'' was absolutely epic.

Waiting and hoping that the season finale will keep up with the carnage :drool:

Well now you know why all those Hogwarts kids were affraid of Filch.

LOL

There will be many more "shocks" in next season. :)

And believe me, reading this in the book is even more shocking. :P

I have another theory why Umber wasn't at the wedding, if you recall, Rickon and Osha went to Last Hearth which is seat of House Umber, instead of to White Harbor (well they supposed to be on Skagos, but Manderly sent for them) in the books. Umbers might have a bigger role in the next seasons on TV series - protecting / hiding Rickon.

We actually didn't see any member of the Manderly familiy, at least I don't remember any, especially not Wyman Manderly, who is well described and often mentioned in the books.

CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG

well I've seen lots of peeps baffled about why the fuck did Jon Snow leave Ygritte behind and just ride off on a horse, but wasn't it because he was riding after the falcon/eagle so he could stop the falcon/eagle signaling the rest of the wildlings?

I also thought that Arya meant Jaqen H'ghar when he said she knows a real killer :P I didn't think about it till after the show.

and WTF they didn't show the fucking epic siege that was going down in Yunkai... I guess it was because of the budget >.>

and how the fuck did Cat know the song The Rains of Castamere? is it an extra thing from the books or sth? and if so why the fuck didn't she react EARLIER!!!

and lol I wonder what happened to Edmure's uncle as he went to find a tree to piss :L

and I think they should've named the episode So close, yet so far, but idk it might've been a spoiler? but uhh I kinda believe Rains of Castamere was a spoiler... as soon as they started playing Rains of Castamere I knew some shit's gonna go down..

Well the the expression on the Cats face tells you a lot when they start playing The Rains of Castamere (it's a Lannisters song how they destroyed one of their enemy houses). The song is mentioned quite often in the books so I guess everyone in Westeros knows it, especially someone older and from upper class - it was also played at the RW in the books.

Jon Snow was "undercover" so he used the oppurtunity to ran away and warn Castle Black that wildlings are coming.

Well if Brynden "Blackfish" Tully wouldn't go outside they would most likely killed him, so we can presume he was able to ran away and back to Riverrun. Later in the books he is in Riverrun defending it (tho in the books he never was at the RW).

Well the the expression on the Cats face tells you a lot when they start playing The Rains of Castamere (it's a Lannisters song how they destroyed one of their enemy houses). The song is mentioned quite often in the books so I guess everyone in Westeros knows it, especially someone older and from upper class - it was also played at the RW in the books.

Jon Snow was "undercover" so he used the oppurtunity to ran away and warn Castle Black that wildlings are coming.

Well if Brynden "Blackfish" Tully wouldn't go outside they would most likely killed him, so we can presume he was able to ran away and back to Riverrun. Later in the books he is in Riverrun defending it (tho in the books he never was at the RW).

Isn't this a no spoilers/no books thread?

Well The Rains of Castamere is no spoiler, if I'm not mistaken in one episode in 3 season Cersei was talking about it to Margaery. Also was singed by Bronn before the battle in season 2 (Blackwater).

For Jon Snow there is also nothing new that he joined the wildlings because Qhorin Halfhand told him so and because he was still loyal to the Nights Watch, this was great oppurtunity for him to run away and warn Nights Watch at Castle Black, not to mention wildlings wanted him dead at this scene, so why would he stay.

Only small spoiler I see here is Blackfish being in Riverrun and not at the RW, but again logical assumption would be he would run back home to Riverrun - to defend it, maybe organize rescue mission for Edmure etc. :)

What's the point in showing house Stark when they all get fcking knifed ..... my god i had this feeling robb will die , but i hoped it would be in some battle or something....

Well i hope in season 4 i see some Lanisters or any bad guys actually die ... or SOMETHING !