Sign in to follow this  
Ran

[Book Spoilers] EP309 Discussion

I am so grateful they did it justice.

But I am so, so sad. It was almost worse watching it than reading it. Michelle Fairley broke my heart.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....that tragic vision.

that was great. like perhaps the best they've done. don't forget the awesomeness of bran. and catelyn stark is EXACTLY HOW I PICTURED HER. See, the best part about movies/tv is how the actors can interpret thoughts into expressions.

Didn't get any easier this time around...

If anything, it got harder...

Do you think the rather shocking foetus stabbing is an intentional attempt to brutally put the Jeyne Westerling theories to rest?

How wicked, man.

Even knowing what was going to happen, I couldn't wait to see it on screen. It was chilling, dreadful, visceral, and infuriating.

I didn't expect the baby-bump multi-stab, but that was an extremely dramatic way to begin the massacre.

And the silent credits. Just letting you soak it all in, if that's possible.

I thought in the book that Catelyn disfigures her own face in her grief????? I'm asking because it would seem that when she returns as Stoneheart, her face is badly disfigured and almost unrecognizeable....or so I thought?

BEST ENDING! Frey out of nowhere with the knife!

Also the ridiculous fight scene in yunkai-mereen was well worth the watch.

Pretty much nailed it on every character arc and im happy to see rickon finally heading off, 10/10 imo

Having Grey Wind's death happen in front of poor Arya killed me. And it didn't let up after that. I can't even talk about most of it.

But I have to mention, from earlier in the episode, poor little Rickon wanting to protect Bran!

*heart breaks into a million pieces*