Sign in to follow this  
Ran

[Book Spoilers] EP309 Discussion

Can someone let me know how many minutes in when any animal is killed or injured. I have to let my better half know when to leave the room when we watch it, later. She has this thing about animals, even though she knows it is all make believe.

Thanks.

and there goes Rickon for the next 4-5 books.

I've read all the books and lurked/participated in the forums for 2 years and I am still breathing way too hard, my heart is pounding, and I have a box of kleenex on standby.

Can someone let me know how many minutes in when any animal is killed or injured. I have to let my better half know when to leave the room when we watch it, later. She has this thing about animals, even though she knows it is all make believe.

Thanks.

I'm not one to judge but considering the number of people killed and abused in this series, that seems an odd place to draw the line.

I've read all the books and lurked/participated in the forums for 2 years and I am still breathing way too hard, my heart is pounding, and I have a box of kleenex on standby.

I'm waiting for my wife to get home to start watching and simply reading these posts has me on the edge of my seat.