[book spoilers]What your non-reader friends/family thought and their predictions.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, only two replies? Am I missing something?

Anyway, this is a little late but I had to share. So when my boyfriend saw this episode we actually got into one of the biggest fights we've ever been in. At the end he was pacing around, cursing, and talking about how stupid Martin must have been for writing this in. I got furious...anyway, things were thrown and insults were shared. After about 30 minutes of that, I realized that my boyfriend was dealing with the Red Wedding like I did when I read it. I got so mad that I stopped reading for a week and would snap at everyone. He got over it quicker and apologized and admited that he was just really shocked and upset about it and took back everything he said about Martin...which was good or else I might have had to have moved out, haha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My cousin was lying on the floor by the tv screaming at me "DID YOU KNOW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!?" and my parents wouldnt speak for days, they changed my dogs name to grey wind and called my brother robb for a week. It was hilarious. I cried when I read it, but I was numb when I watched it.

Archived