[book spoilers]What your non-reader friends/family thought and their predictions.

My family doesn't talk to me now. They are all in shock and can't understand why i was smiling all the time. My brother thinks that we are goping to jump 5 or more years to see Bran or Rickon get revenge.

My Answer.

Winter is coming.

Direct Quote from a gaming forum where there is an Off-Topic thread I created about Game of Thrones:

"Jesus f-ing christ. I just saw the latest episode(Season 3 Episode 9).

So many emotions right now. Tempted to just drop the show right now. My main reason for watching the show is gone. Gone. Gone. Gone. Unbelievable.

Well, Arya is my favorite character so I may continue.

I hate the author of GoT right now so f-ing much.

20mins after and I'm still in shock. Holy f***."

Another friend texted me. "Wow."

I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see what my sister and bro in law say. Today is his birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY. lol

My mum knew it was coming the moment Walder Frey said "let the wine flow!" Shes a sharp one, she is. Dad was also leery of the Wedding situation but he was more "O_O" when it happened and afterwards.

Ill find out what others thought by tomorrow. Ohohoho!

I just warned my wife "it's going to be bad." "Worse than the other stuff?" "Oh yeah." This was a few days ago and the warning lost its impact.

Deity invoked, "not the wolf, no, not the wolf", more religious references, "why do we even watch this fucking show" more profanity. She went to bed and assumed a fetal position.

Direct Quote from a gaming forum where there is an Off-Topic thread I created about Game of Thrones:

"Jesus f-ing christ. I just saw the latest episode(Season 3 Episode 9).

So many emotions right now. Tempted to just drop the show right now. My main reason for watching the show is gone. Gone. Gone. Gone. Unbelievable.

Well, Arya is my favorite character so I may continue.

I hate the author of GoT right now so f-ing much.

20mins after and I'm still in shock. Holy f***."

Another friend texted me. "Wow."

I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see what my sister and bro in law say. Today is his birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY. lol

To be frank, this series (book and tv) is just like life:

-There's the "good."

-There's the "bad."

-There's the "really bad."

-There's the "shit, that's fucking bad."

-There's the "no more faith in humanity."

You'll experience all of them in this series, but just like life, you have to have hope and believe that it'll all end well.

Keep on with the series. You'll enjoy it.

Archived