[book spoilers]What your non-reader friends/family thought and their predictions.

youtube compliation

100 best tweets

http://io9.com/the-1...rones-511003444

Enjoy

EDIT: My fav tweets:

Folks watching #gameofthrones who didn't read the books: remember when your really nerdy friend was super sad 13 years ago? This is why! :(

If anyone needs me i'll be humming "rains of castamere" rocking back & forth in the fetal position for the foreseeable future

I have given birth twice to 8 & 9 pound babies. Watching Robb Stark die hurt more than both times combined.

Ladies: if your man watches Game Of Thrones, tonight will be the only time he'll cuddle with you and mean it sincerely

"I hate #GameofThrones, those Fries need to die," FRIES MOM?! FRIES?! She took the RW really hard guys. She took a few shots of rum.

Why doesn't George R.R. Martin use twitter? Because he killed all 140 characters.

Game of Thrones will really surprise people next year when in the ninth episodes they kill off actual viewers.

"Well. I sure hope this comment makes it to the writers. Games of Thrones was my favorite show. After today's episode, I will never watch it again. OK writers.... Get a clue.. You cannot kill the good guys. I'm sorry I even have to say this. People watch shows because the good guys eventually prevail.. They don't get killed. The last two episodes have been a disappointment but today's episode really took the cake. Really.... Again you writers really suck..".

I wonder if this guy knows that the show is based on a book. I mean... after 3 seasons you think they'd have all figured it out.

I don't know what my mother and stepfather expected, but they're both distraught at the moment. I sadistically phoned my Mum up earlier today to mislead her, telling her she'd really like the new episode because a lot of really good things happen in it to the decent characters in the books.

What drives me nuts is, all those people screaming at the writers for the SHOW. People, it's based on books, this happens in the books, the nick name of the series is "Everyone You Like Dies", how could you not expect this?

And LOL at everyone screaming they will cancel their HBO subs. Seriously, a show is so good it makes people cry actual tears for a character, and the reaction is to cancel subs? What the hell. How will they get to see the vengeance of the North if they don't keep watching?

Craziness.

This show lured me into a dark abyss. From now on until eternity I shall stalk the web and feast upon your raw emotions. Let the Unsullied's despair and anguish be my nourishment. This episode shall be my eternal banquet and the unprepared my prey. Let me taste from your misery and bath in the glory of your shattered hopes.

Reaction playlist:

Mother: Lots of "No" and "OMG's" and a stunned silence at the end.

Father: Watching with intent, horrified but impressed that a show would kill off main characters.

Brother: "Oh for fuck sake", watching intently and grunting "No". As soon as the credits hit he went out and got a beer and got drunk.

I will see the episode with my friends tommrow, i want to tell them some "fake" spoiler, something that Robb's son will be important for the story, only to see them cry louder...

That's fracking cruel man.

My non-read dad was shocked: "they killed everybody... sh*t!"

he wondered if the Blackfish was part of the plot though

I wondered if some unsullied would suspect the Blackfish, I can't blame them for getting that impression, it was kind of Don Alberto the way he got up and left right before it all went down.

he wondered if the Blackfish was part of the plot though

I wondered myself whether some unsullied would think that, I can't say that I blame them for getting that impression, it was kind of Don Alberto the way Blackfish left right before it all went down.

This was the first part that got dead silence from everyone I watch with, not even any screams or "aww shit"s or anything. There was a brief surge of hope when Arya saw Grey Wind, they thought she was going to free him and raise some hell at the Freys. Then back to silence. For my lot, that's pretty extraordinary.

Aside from one jerk of a friend who was relieved that Cat's "finally dead so she can't make terrible decisions anymore" (hahaha you jackass) the reaction was universal shock and horror - also my roommate was crying, awww. (so was i whoops!!) She had predicted that Talisa would die tragically in childbirth after her pregnancy announcement, and I don't think the idea of Robb "losing" ever even crossed her mind.

Theres something seriously wrong with me too. I just keep laughing at these. But I remember my own reaction when I read the books - threw it across the room and couldn't pick it up for days.

But my friends took it pretty well - they are actually more interested now to see what comes next.

My brother come to the hou and he is very pissed. He thinks Tyrion is going to be killed next because ony the bad guys win here.

I just love my unsullied family.

Right, due to Tyrion's whitewashing he is probably seen as the BEST guy left on the show.

A good friend texted me this after seeing the episode:

"That was awful!!!!!!!!

How could you tell me it was going to be awesome!!!!!!!

Terible

:bawl:(x10) :crying:(x10) :((x5)

I want to cry I want that old man to die in the most horrible way there is.

(Me: I suppose you also hate Bolton)

Die you all!!!

Jon is stupid, he left Yngrid behind.

This really got me, it was too awful.

Mi chest is hurting.

Awful.

I loved Rob

(Me: And Cat, I started loving since the end of the second book. Luckily they didn't show all the details of her death)

Don't say anything."

Theres something seriously wrong with me too. I just keep laughing at these. But I remember my own reaction when I read the books - threw it across the room and couldn't pick it up for days.

But my friends took it pretty well - they are actually more interested now to see what comes next.

Literally or metaphorically? I was one of them that just kept reading voraciously thinking "say it aint so."

Archived