[book spoilers]What your non-reader friends/family thought and their predictions.

So my Unsullied sister the next day said "I was just kind of hoping Arya would make it in there and resurrect them with those words. *laugh* Otherwise, what was the point of showing that other guy doing it?"

Now I am really hoping they do UnCat next week.

My mother and stepdad were so depressed I never got a phonecall from their direction after the episode had finished, which in advance I'd asked for, and had to call myself to see how they'd took the news. Apparently, they were tuning in to some other drama series or other in order to try and get over it, and my mother sounded as if she'd been on the verge of tears.

My brother made me read the book chapter in front of him at the time so he could see the expression on my face as soon as it ended. And there's still another shocker to come in the third novel adaptation if they get a certain new character just right. ;)

My friend asked me today whether Jon will look to gain revenge on the Lannisters, given that Robb named Jon as his heir. I was genuinely baffled by this, since she hasn't read the books, and I don't recall Jon being named as Robb's heir in the show. I told her that Jon fucks shit up, but I didn't tell her it wasn't in the way she thought.

my friend texted me: hahaha...EVERYONE DIED!!!!....

His GF is apparently still in total chock.

Was up all night watching tweets and funny youtube reactions.

I myself almost had an heartattack even though I read it serveral times before, HBO really depicted the brutality.

"Why do all the adult Stark's die? At least we've still got Jon, they wont kill him....Will they? Because if they do I'm not watching this, that's taking it too far!"

That was awkward, although, now I'm looking forward for the unsullied reactions to Jon 'dying'

love it how loads of non book readers have vowed to no longer watch the show whilst book readers aren't even taking them seriously, cos we've all been through this

Well ratings surged up after Ned died so we don't have much of a reason to take them seriously so far...

"Why do all the adult Stark's die? At least we've still got Jon, they wont kill him....Will they? Because if they do I'm not watching this, that's taking it too far!"

That was awkward, although, now I'm looking forward for the unsullied reactions to Jon 'dying'

LOL I totally forgot about that. More angry non-reader viewers and reaction videos await.

I actually get quite emotional watching other people get emotional watching the red wedding. When I watched it I was grinning my head off even though it was shocking.

love it how loads of non book readers have vowed to no longer watch the show whilst book readers aren't even taking them seriously, cos we've all been through this

Seriously, I read so many "I'm boycotting the show now!" tweets it's not even funny. It puts me in mind of a two year old toddler throwing a temper tantrum. "What do you mean I can't have a pony? BUT I WANT A PONY!!!!!!"

Seriously, I don't understand why people are ANGRY that a show made them feel something. It's like they want carbon copied, so-sugary-you-could-go-into-a-diabetic-coma-from-it Disney endings. The entire show they have repeated "When you play the Game of Thrones, you win or you die". Ramsay even says it outright "If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." Rob played, Rob died.

I'm hoping most of them are just reeling from it and they come to their sense eventually and aren't actually going to boycott the show for having the balls to go through with the Red Wedding.

Anyone who gets so upset that they have to take to Twitter to proclaim their boycott in caps, clearly is too invested in the show to not come back.

I'm pretty sure 99% of those people will return next season. If not the next episode.

Archived