(Book Spoilers) So does this confirm....

that Robb never got Jeyne with child? I'd be surprised if they'd do what they did to Talisa if Robb having a living heir was meant to be important, but its possible. Thoughts?

Seems that way, though the novels weren't exactly abuzz with evidence to the contrary. You know, seeing as her mother was sneaking her birth control disguised as a fertility elixir and all.

Probably, I can't see them changing something that drastically. An heir is too important to kill off.

However, I'm curious about the Will that never happened and Jon being named Heir? Does this reveal the will has no importance to the story?

Probably, I can't see them changing something that drastically. An heir is too important to kill off.

However, I'm curious about the Will that never happened and Jon being named Heir? Does this reveal the will has no importance to the story?

The will is with Lord Reed and Lord Reed has some other information that will trump the will.

No heir. Just hair. Curly, and black.

Humidity and Snow. Both resolves the same.

North and South.

No blame in the game. Just fame due to maim,

ing.

Tame,

ing

The small folk into fealty.

Gentrification,

Cut your hair.

Robb has no son.

Ahhh!

Snow bear!

Jon.

Has hair.

Seen bear.

Death stare.

This was just a drunken dare.

Test me.

Test me.

Best me.

Even though if you were part of the world, it'd be disturbing, I'm so happy Talisa died. It's even better that this does seem to mean, no Robb's heir from the traitor Westerling family will come into play (such a child would simply be smothered by her traitor mother or worse, turned against the North as a fake means to control it, they could brainwash it while he / she was young). Now I just need to see some Westerlings dying by Wolves and I'll be happy.

It doesn't imo, because they're not the same character. They made a point of making them into different characters and naming them differently.

Yep, just like it proves Bran is the only person ever anywhere to warg a human.

The producers know how the series will end, if they change something this big...it's because it's not important in the long run AKA Jeyne isn't pregnant.

Then again, it could just be a total mind fuck directed at the readers.

It doesn't imo, because they're not the same character. They made a point of making them into different characters and naming them differently.

True, but you'd think for 2 guys who know how GRRM will end it, that killing off Robb's heir would be a big decision...unless Robb's heir is either Jon or Bran/Rickon.

I agree with this, I don't understand why people amalgamate Jayne Westerling and Talisa into the same character, I think the show's made it pretty clear they're not supposed to be and that she was written as a TV show character specifically.

Yeah, I pretty sure that clue was a mistake on GRRM's part. I don't think they would change something this important.

To be frank, the clue suffered from over-analysis (as many minor details do). Cat didn't think in the books "she has wide hips", but "she has good hips" - that doesn't necessarily mean too wide, and for Jaime, being a male, her hips may look narrow (esp. if she generally didn't care much about herself since RW so she was probably a bit underfed as well).

For a certain reason I was never convinced by the theory that Jeyne Westerling is pregnant. And that reason is Rickon. He doesn't do much in the books and seems even less important in the show. They could have easily cut his part out like they did with many others. But instead they even kept him in the 3rd season although he isn't even in the books anymore from that point on. I can think of only one reason why they did his: He will be the one to rebuild Winterfell and House Stark later on. But Rickon could never become Lord of Winterfell if Robb had a child.

Archived