(Book Spoilers) So does this confirm....

Maybe they are not completely done with Talisa.....perhaps for TV show purposes they will switch her with Catlyn in the role of lady stoneheart.....I wouldn't put it past them and it just might work for TV show....Instead of vengeful mother....you will have vengful zombie widow......just a thought and it could be why the introduced her to begin with ....

I don't think it automatically confirms it. What if Jeyne had a girl? The Starks kind of need Jon, if he's alive, or Rickon to carry on the line. Not only because they carry the last name

No, women can transmit the last name when they're the lady of the house in their own right. We've seen that on several occasions (Flint, Mormont, Oakheart, Waynwood).

No, women can transmit the last name when they're the lady of the house in their own right. We've seen that on several occasions (Flint, Mormont, Oakheart, Waynwood).

I know that but I'm saying it would be best if a male carried it on. Sansa's already worried about marrying and the person only wanting her for Winterfell and it's hard imagining Arya agreeing to marry and act like a lady. I just don't think the baby would be very important if it was a girl. Especially since Rickon would be older than her and the north is wanting to rally behind him. Not that it matters. Even though it would be nice for Jeyne to have some importance and be fleshed out more, I just don't see it happening and highly doubt she is pregnant.

Maybe they are not completely done with Talisa.....perhaps for TV show purposes they will switch her with Catlyn in the role of lady stoneheart.....I wouldn't put it past them and it just might work for TV show....Instead of vengeful mother....you will have vengful zombie widow......just a thought and it could be why the introduced her to begin with ....

Horrible change if they did that. I would seriously consider quitting watching the show. How is a vengeful widow more powerful than poor Cat who lost her whole family? I don't care how brutally she died, Cat's story is way more tragic than some show only character who really isn't all that interesting.

Archived