(No Spoilers) Talisa's letter from Episode 7

Agree with this. There were several of us here who said that even if she was acting as a spy that would not preclude here being killed at the RW, in fact it may have been unavoidable (why would Tywin want his duplicity known? Simply better to get rid of the wench and to hell with it...)

or more importantly, get rid of the wolf-to-be in her belly....

Tywin Lannister is not a man for loose ends...

You apparently haven't paid much attention to the show or the books. They are not trying to conquer the Iron Throne. They seceded from the Kingdom. The late King in the North did not have any ambition to ruling the 7 Kingdoms.

Truth. Even in the books, when Rob and Talisa are talking in Season 2, he tells her that once the war is over he just wants to go home. He repeatedly talks about going home to Winterfell. He has no interest in the Iron Throne.

i dont think volantis will ever intervene on the northern side in any way, but i guess its possible (though highly unlikely) that someone in volantis might mention it or give a character a favour or do something minor which is bad for some reason due to it. I mean, Volantis will be featured a lot in season 5&6 especially. About 4 stories pass through it at different times

Some people actually still think she's a spy. Not me though. And god, would that be awful. I never want to hear her name again.

And I doubt that Volantis will ever play into any of this.

I still believe she was a spy. There were unintentional Westerling family deaths at the RW, weren't there? It ties up the conspiracy to kill Robb loose ends for the Bolton's and Frey's for the show. Too many looks between her and Roose.

Yes, Raynald. Most likely dead.

Some people actually still think she's a spy. Not me though. And god, would that be awful. I never want to hear her name again.

And I doubt that Volantis will ever play into any of this.

People are crazy. She's dead, there was no spy reveal, so, she wasn't a spy, obviously, but still the idea refuses to die....it will be revealed in a later episode or even if its never revealed, that won't mean she wasn't a spy. Okey dokey then.

And Volantis is not going to come to the aid of the North, LMAO. They made her from Volantis for no reason other than to give her a backstory and make her not from Westeros.

Yes please, let the dead bad character rest in peace, never to be disturbed again.

Talisa was far from my favorite show character so it's not as if I want her to be more than she is but I won't yet rule out that she could be revealed as a spy in the near future. All it would take would be a comment by Tywin to confirm it. Given that Jeyne was a pawn in the books why couldn't Talisa be one, too? It would also make sense to kill her once she had done her part.

Archived