Fans react to season 3 Ep 9 Video [Spoilers]

It's sad that all these peoples anger and sadness makes me happy, at least I know how Martin feels. Best post I saw was a guy on a non spoilers thread who said "you know over on the spoiler thread they are all laughing at us right now."

LOL. I spent Sunday night after the East Coast broadcast visiting Twitter to watch the meltdown, so I read some of those tweets moments after they were tweeted.

I know the TV-only viewers think we're laughing at them, but really... we're just remembering what it was like to want to hurl that frikkin book across the room. Of course, nobody videotapes people reacting to a book. ;)

Oh, and yes... the girl with the blanket is awesome. :)

Is it bad that after hearing Talisa screaming from being stabbed a million times, because of this video, that she now sounds almost comical to me? Lol. But man I feel bad for them. I spoiled myself to the wedding before I read it in the books and I still cried. I honestly can't imagine how I would react if I hadn't read the books.

those tweets are hysterical....especially the Rod Stark ones and Ron Stark ones.....so funny.....ohh and I bet the ones quitting the show were the same ones that were going to quit when Ned got his head lopped off....thsoe tweets are funny .....the one with the bag of dicks is a killer too

Archived