Fans react to season 3 Ep 9 Video [Spoilers]

I wish I had had the presence of mind to film the responses of my Unsullied guests that night. Lots of jaws on the floor and explosive cursing. Even I, who have read this scene many times in ASOS, was on the edge of my seat, partially covering my eyes with my sweaty little hands (and did I cry? You bet.).

This was in the celebrity reactions clip, but if you didn't watch that, Maisie William's video was amusing: https://vine.co/v/b3XZMHmxzxh

Yeah, she's adorable. I love an actor with a good sense of humour, especially if they can mock their own character (not that I would mock Arya).Those facial expressions were hilarious! :lmao:

She's going to go far!

Brilliant.

And this here could be the best use of Twitter so far: https://twitter.com/RedWeddingTears

Brilliant *lol* My favourite so far: "RIP in peace Rob Snow" :D Oh, and someone actually called Lord Bolton "Bruce" *g*

I can understand some of the reactions; I remember that I was in shock when I read that chapter a couple of years ago even though I had already realised that no character was safe. That became clear when Ned's head was chopped off. However, I was not prepared for the brutality of the RW - and I'm still mad at GRRM for bringing Arya *this* close to Cat without letting Cat know that her daughter's still alive.

I cant imagine being able to summon feelings that deep for any piece of entertainment. I love this series and more than this Breaking Bad but they have never made me cry. There have been swellings of emotion but never tears.

The best thing I read on a Twitter feed was "I guess the wedding was a success by Dothraki standards". :lmao:

Thiis one and also one GRRM mentioned on an interview "Folks watching #gameofthrones who didn't read the books: remember when your really nerdy friend was super sad 13 years ago? This is why! :("

A long time lurker...decided to log in because I wanted to share with you a video that is...how to put it...a bit different from all the other ones we have enjoyed with so much Schadenfreude in the past 4-5 days...So here it goes:

Warning - it is very rude, offensive, full of verbal and visual profanity (nevertheless hilarious)...If you are under 18 (or above 18 but without that 13 yo inside you), don't watch...

Otherwise - enjoy...(also - be sure to catch up on your "heavy-Greek-accent-English" before that) :cool4:

Pretty shocking episode, but I can't say I didn't see it comming. The gratuitous brutality of stabbing the unborn son multiple times Talisa was shocking, but the general, "oh oh, we screwed up moment" played the way you'd expect.

I'm more surprised at people's anger toward what happened and the author. Why are people mad at the story line? It's a bit rhetorical, I guess all those hollywood test groups that prescreen movies must be a good sampling of the general population. People want the happy outcome, even if it's not the likely or most realistic outcome.

This is why I'm such a fan of GoT, it's more true to what would happen in the real world. Heros aren't always the most savvy, doing the right thing won't always yield the right results. The cunning evil and monsterous psycopathic minds have the advantage of not being bound by the rules of society and feelings of morality.

If anything, it shows us a need to understand these things if we are to figuratively survive encounters with these types of people and situations.

My buddy that watches the show but hasn't read the books wasn't really shocked by the event since he never trusted Frey and had a bad feeling about the whole thing going in to it. What did shock him however was when I explained to him that Walder had also murdered thousands of Northern soldiers by setting the oil covered tents on fire so that Robbs entire army burned alive while eating dinner. That really dropped his jaw and left him speechless. Since he already has been spoiled about Lady Stoneheart I went ahead and told him about how she fills every tree in central Westeros with swinging Freys and that brought some of the color back to his face.

His girlfriend was too busy swooning over Diahrrio to even notice that Robb died (vomit)....(vomit again). Even describing how he was supposed to be the ultimate douche bag with purple horned hair and blue pitchfork beard wasn't enough to break her lust.

Archived