[book spoilers] where the hell is blacfishwhen II is done?

Koril

A few scenes before the big event, Blackfiqh excuses himself and leaves outside to take a piss.

Then, unless i'm mistaken, no more news. what can we expect now? He may be alive here in the mess, fighthing with other northerners for a way to escape?

Personaly, I Hope that we woml see more in season finale: something like him an a few conpanions escaping and planing their future.

Either that or he just dies, which would mean that his storyline in books is over

We're getting a webisode titled "What the Blackfish Did in the Bog" and recounts the telling of how the Blackfish spent his time urinating while his family was slaughtered.

I bet he kills some Frey soldiers, then hides somewhere on the river bank and watches as Cat and Robb's bodies are dumped into the river. Maybe they even float past him. Then the Blackfish kills some more Frey soldiers, steals a horse and rides to Riverrun.

I wonder if he will hook up with Dondarrian's group and be the one to recognize Cat's corpse. His holding Riverrun is not really critical since he eventually disappears from there and we do not know where he goes yet but it's likely he ends up with LS's group. Maybe HBO will cut out the Riverrun parts (not really essential) and cut right to the parts that end up mattering....for vengeance sake.

As always we will have to wait and see.

I had a feeling some of the Unsullied might think Blackfish had something to do with it. He basically has the Roose Bolton role in the book...excusing him to urinate before the killing begins. I can't blame them for thinking that with the way it's portrayed in the episode.

Archived