Numbers/Books Wanted List ASOIAF Limited Editions

becca69

I am looking for any A storm of swords and any feast for crows. I got a dance with dragons #419, and intend to buy any future subterranean press editions and the new versions of game of thrones and clash of kings. What is a reasonable price for individual books (not purchased directly through sub press)?

First, would you like me to list your number and the books you are looking for?

Second, the prices seem to be all over the board right now. It might actually be cheaper to buy a full set than to try and secure a cheap copy of ASOS and AFFC. Storm has been selling very high because it's the most in demand as far as single books go. I paid in the $700s for mine a while ago through a friend on another message board but I've only seen a few for sale recently closer to $2000. Feast might be easier to get ahold of - it's in less demand than Storm.

I would try registering for an Abebooks account if you don't have one and set up a want list and they will send you notifications. Also check Ebay as much as you can.

And you might get lucky here ;)

PS - If you are patient, you should wait until after the show is over, maybe over the summer when things die down.

Edited by becca69

I have MM Game of Thrones #129, MM Clash of Kings #90, SP Storm of Swords #90, SP Feast for Crows #350, SP Dance With Dragons Signed PC, MM Clash of Kings signed PC

Looking for any numbers that may help.

How would you like me to list this? Would you trade any of these? Do you want me to list each number you have and the books you are missing?

How would you like me to list this? Would you trade any of these? Do you want me to list each number you have and the books you are missing?

Hmm a little complicated but I'll give it a go

I guess looking for CoK, SoS, FfC, DwD #129

Or GoT, FfC, DwD #90

Or Got, CoK, SoS, DwD #350

I have

MM Game of Thrones #129, MM Clash of Kings #90, SP Storm of Swords #90, SP Feast for Crows #350, SP Dance With Dragons Signed PC for trade

Or MM Clash of Kings signed PC for sale or trade

Hmm a little complicated but I'll give it a go

I guess looking for CoK, SoS, FfC, DwD #129

Or GoT, FfC, DwD #90

Or Got, CoK, SoS, DwD #350

I have

MM Game of Thrones #129, MM Clash of Kings #90, SP Storm of Swords #90, SP Feast for Crows #350, SP Dance With Dragons Signed PC for trade

Or MM Clash of Kings signed PC for sale or trade

Let me know if I listed that right.

That's a LOT of numbered sets. I'm not sure what we gain by potential listing hundreds of sets. Lettered sets might be more reasonable and useful. We know of, what, 6-7 of those? I mean there are obviously more but I'm just talking about the ones we are aware of.