Numbers/Books Wanted List ASOIAF Limited Editions

becca69

• 3 weeks later...

There's a Sub. Press Limited ASoS up on eBay, #30, for $1395 if anyone's interested...

Price seem fair?

Outside of the Meisha Merlin GoT, that one seems to have been the hardest to come by.

As a stand-alone, though, that price feels high. MMGoT isn't going for too much more than that in the past couple of years. It feels like we're in a bit of a lull as far as the secondary market goes on these books as well. When the next season of the show or the next book comes around and the market heats up again, it will probably be closer to market value. But for right now, 1400 is high.

Seems high to me too.

A numbered MM AGoT has been selling for around $2000 - $2500 in the past couple months. A lettered edition went for $4600 this last summer.

Trying to decode whether or not I want to pick this up, as it will reduce the number of potential complete sets, which in turn will make my set more valuable...

Outside of the Meisha Merlin GoT, that one seems to have been the hardest to come by.

As a stand-alone, though, that price feels high. MMGoT isn't going for too much more than that in the past couple of years. It feels like we're in a bit of a lull as far as the secondary market goes on these books as well. When the next season of the show or the next book comes around and the market heats up again, it will probably be closer to market value. But for right now, 1400 is high.

Copies of Clash of Kings are available on the Subpress website: http://subterraneanpress.com/store/product_detail/a_clash_of_kings

Right now, it seems they are sold-out. But maybe it is only temporary (could be because a lot of people are ordering right now). I am glad my order went through and I will FINALLY have one of the famous Holy Grail limited editions in my hands!! :drool:

Edited by Lord Eddard

Hello guys,

Sorry in advance if I am posting this in the wrong thread. =)

%7Boption%7D%7Boption%7D

I have the hardcover editions of the books ‘A Game of Thrones’ and ‘A Clash of Kings’ for sale. The books are the UK 2011 hardback editions with the ISBN numbers 9780007459483 and 9780007459452 . These books had a very limited print run and hence are collector’s items for Game of Thrones book readers. The books come from a non-smoking house.

If you are interested in one book or both books, please let me know. If you would like to see more detailed pictures of the books, don’t hesitate to contact me.

[email protected]

I think those of us with complete sets should make a pact to sabotage as many other sets as possible! This is a cunning plan which cannot fail.

You're sarcasm aside, buying lone books that pop-up for sale decreases the number of full sets that can be built. A smaller number of competes sets, or potential complete sets, makes my complete set more valuable. It's not cunning, it's economics...

You're sarcasm aside, buying lone books that pop-up for sale decreases the number of full sets that can be built. A smaller number of competes sets, or potential complete sets, makes my complete set more valuable. It's not cunning, it's economics...

It's not economics nor cunning, it's plain asinine. You neglect the substantial risk of losing money big time on the lone books you are buying. But by all means, go ahead, there are two MM Clash of Kings up for grabs at abebooks. Have been for quite some time, so it appears - just waiting for you ;)