Numbers/Books Wanted List ASOIAF Limited Editions

becca69

#498 & 191 added.

I'll ask again if anyone has books to be added or removed from the main list so I can keep it current. Thanks.

Thanks for keeping everything together. The #498 clash was sold to me and I am not selling it so you can remove that one. Also I believe I have a CoK PC copy listed for sale. That has been sold.

Hi! Newbie here. I'm a big fan of the show and just started reading A Game of Thrones. I was recently able to pick up one of the extra copies of A Clash of Kings that Sub Press had available and now I've got the collecting bug. I have found a couple of people who might be willing to sell me their matching sets of the Sub Press limited editions. However, none of them seem to have A Storm of Swords included. Does anyone know why this book seems to be so hard to find? Should I try to wait and find a set with all the books included? Also, any thoughts on reasonable prices for sets with and without A Storm of Swords? Thanks!

I have ACoK 499 from subterranean press in fine condition for sale - you can contact me via [email protected] if you are interested.

I am asking 900 OBO - so for members here just make an offer. I am a HUGE stephen king fan and would like to sell this for one of my matching DT s/l books. So I am VERY MOTIVATED to sell ;) ;)

Edited by Kingfan24

Hello all. I have the following books for sale that I will part with for the right offer. I will list them here and on the dark tower site. If they don't sell they will go on ebay but I would prefer to sell to a member of one of the two sites. Please send your offers to [email protected]. Thanks.

#420 Meisha Merlin A Clash of Kings

#420 Subterranean Press A Storm of Swords ( I will not split these two up)

SOLD

#361 Subterranean Press A Dance with Dragons ( I will not split these two up)

#361 Subterranean Press A Clash of Kings ( These two come with the future rights for all remaining books in the series and include the chapbook that came with A Clash of Kings)

SOLD

Edited by Rugger