Numbers/Books Wanted List ASOIAF Limited Editions

becca69

Hi Becca,

New here so forgive me if I do something wrong.

I have ACoK MM #176 for sale/trade. Otherwise I am looking to buy/trade AGoT MM #176, and SP set #176 to match.

I have AGoT MM #345 for sale/trade. Otherwise I am looking to buy/trade ACoK MM #345, and SP set #345 to match.

Basically looking to build a full set around one, ready to give up the other.

How do we reach each other on this forum. Can we private message or do we go through Becca?

Thank you so much!

P.S. Yes, GypsyDRB, we are two village idiots, like Paul Simon says, we can call ourselves an institute. =)

Edited by sunjammer

Hi Becca,

New here so forgive me if I do something wrong.

I have ACoK MM #176 for sale/trade. Otherwise I am looking to buy/trade AGoT MM #176, and SP set #176 to match.

I have AGoT MM #345 for sale/trade. Otherwise I am looking to buy/trade ACoK MM #345, and SP set #345 to match.

Basically looking to build a full set around one, ready to give up the other.

How do we reach each other on this forum. Can we private message or do we go through Becca?

Thank you so much!

P.S. Yes, GypsyDRB, we are two village idiots, like Paul Simon says, we can call ourselves an institute. =)

Welcome Sunjammer,

I'm only keeping the list up to date. All trading should be done yourselves but I believe you need at least 5 posts to PM members??

I'm not sure how I should list this?

Thanks! I've been chasing the white rabbit of fandom and have somehow ended up in this (very expensive) wonderland.

Heh! I have the Cheshire cat running through my head going "we're all mad here" now!

Welcome to the rabbit hole, sunjammer! And congrats on taking the first step toward landing that holy grail--a full set. Wishing you all the best!

Hi Becca & All,

I've posted about my lettered set 'F' in the 'Objects' forum a couple of times over the last couple of years and then forgot about ever checking for responses, but I'd like to make another attempt to sell the set to a fan of the story and of collector's edition books who can appreciate them more than I can =).

Lettered set 'F' complete, including MM AGoT, MM ACoK, Sub ASoS, Sub AFfC, Sub ADwD, Sub ACoK.

Rights to all things 'F' in the Lettered set in the future are of course included, along with the bookmarks, the chapbook, whatever else came with the books.

Please ping me if any interest. It'll take me a while to compose an ebay listing, so for now it's only posted here and on the GRRM forum at 'thedarktower.org'.