Numbers/Books Wanted List ASOIAF Limited Editions

becca69

They printed 52 copies which can never be completed sets? What was the logic there?

They made more money. And I'm sure they'll still do it for books 6-7. Given everything else they've done, I wouldn't be totally shocked if they went back and reprinted numbers #449-500 for books 3-5.

I did send a PM to biblio about their short set but no reply. Becca, if you hear from them could you let them know their is a PM in their inbox from someone who is interested? :) thanks! Still looking....

Turk

My apologies; was away for awhile and dropped out of the habit of checking in while I was traveling. The "short set" has since been sold.

There is usually nothing different about them. Extras are produced incase of damage to any of the numbered/lettered copies and they are also used for people in the industry... artist copies/author copies, etc. Buying a PC copy doesn't give you rights to future books in the series though.

Some consider them more rare since they usually don't produce very many.