Numbers/Books Wanted List ASOIAF Limited Editions

becca69

Hey Becca,

Hey Folks,

just heading over from the DT Forum to let you know that i am going to sell my SubPress ACOK #PC edition.

I got one of the 5 they sold for charity earlier this year, but i really do not need 2 ACOKs , so i am going to sell it.

Don't want to make profit, just want to even out so if you are interested in a cheap S/L Clash let me know.

All the best

P

Hmmm - I don't have you on the list with that number and it's been crossed off as sold from Rugger.

Oh, I had bought it from him hoping to find some AFFC or ASOS to add to it. they never surfaced :( I had thought I posted that I was looking for those numbers... Any ways I am still looking for #120

hello,

i wanted to ask the community if anyone here is willing sell a pc or a numbered copy of a feast for crows subterranean press, i often heard fans complain about this part of the series, but i dont understand it: yes tyrion daenerys werent there but the first time focus on dorne etc made this just an as great installment like the other books, and subterranean press published it with such a beautiful artwork, i would really like to own one of those, please write at [email protected]

best regards to all

Hey all,

I am looking at selling my short set of #79 ACoK and ADwD with rights up and down. I was originally planning on waiting until I had AGoT in hand but if a good offer comes in I'll sell now. Will put the books on eBay AU for buy it now $2200 or best offer, but thought I would give someone a chance here to get it for less.

PM me if interested.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...