Numbers/Books Wanted List ASOIAF Limited Editions

becca69

A bit of a half-hearted 'wanted' really....I have SubPress COK and GOT number 224. (or will have when GOT is delivered!)

I would be interested if any of the other subpress books of this number were around, but I probably couldn't justify the cost they seem to go for just now.

But I'll put it out there that this is the number I have :-)

Edited by SomeKindOfStranger

Hi everyone. I'm going to be selling my matching Subterranean Press #318 AGoT and ACoK when the former is released in a month or so. Wanted to give folks on the forum an opportunity to buy before going up on eBay. PM me if interested.

Edited by eRome

It's time we recruit some people out of other forums I think. It seems 90% of us are looking for Storm of Swords lol.

True that :) I have AGOT and COK (Sub) and want to have Storm as well as it is the last truly great book in the series. I'm not so keen on forking over lots of cash for books that I consider mediocre (Feast and Dance).

I forgot to post on my recent spending. I sold my copies of Clash and Dance #72 a while back.

I now own Thrones (ordered), Clash, Feast and Dance all #36. I purchased Storm and MM Clash #79 a from Yukino last October. I still can't believe no one snapped that one up it was available for ages and she only wanted $700 for it (Storm).

So I almost have an complete SP set. Becca can you please add me to the list of looking for Storm #36 (willing to trade Storm #79 + cash from me).

I won't complete the set but may as well put it out there. To be honest I'm happy to have a copy. By far the best art in the series IMO.

• 3 weeks later...

Me too. And the drawings by Ted Nasmith look amazing, I think it has taken 3 (or 4?) years for him to get them done. Acquiring GoT from SP has emptied out my book-spending-account for some months to come. But thats all right I will be busy drooling :drool: (not on the book though).