Numbers/Books Wanted List ASOIAF Limited Editions

becca69

Trying to avoid having to order the Knight of the seven kingdoms?

No, just have these extra two that are on my shelf. I don't really need them as I have a numbered set.

Interested? I have them on eBay for $1050. Lowest price anywhere.

No, just have these extra two that are on my shelf. I don't really need them as I have a numbered set.

Interested? I have them on eBay for $1050. Lowest price anywhere.

That is actually a very fair and reasonable price (but don't go any lower, please, you'll ruin prices for the rest of us ;) ). I hope you'll make the sale, good luck!

Ditto. I'm not paying $750 for something not part of the set which barely has any extras.

Agreed - I'm already forced to buy SubPress versions of what were supposed to be unique editions of each book in order to keep my set complete. I won't pay those kinds of prices to buy something that isn't part of the set.

Just letting folks know that I have placed my matching numbered set of books (#158) on eBay for auction: http://ebay.eu/1dRvd3T

The set includes:

1 - A Clash Of Kings - Meisha Merlin #158
2 - A Game Of Thrones - Subterranean Press #158
3 - A Clash Of Kings - Subterranean Press #158
4 - A Storm Of Swords - Subterranean Press #158
5 - A Feast For Crows - Subterranean Press #158
6 - A Dance With Dragons - Subterranean Press #158
7 - A Knight Of The Seven Kingdoms - Subterranean Press #158

I also have my set of 1st editions for sale here : http://ebay.eu/1QvL83P

Any offers for the set here would help me avoid the 10% eBay fee so I'd be willing to do a better deal!

Thanks everyone,

Rob

Becca, I have a few listed on my eBay account powerslave5706.

#s 35 of GoT,CoK,and aKotSK

#s 495 of GoT, and CoK

and letter I of GoT, CoK, and aKotSK

I would also be interested in buying the ones I am missing, should they become available to me before mine sell.

Thanks!

I am looking for AGOT #126 by Meisha Merlin. I have the rights and all the rest of the books for Meisha Merlin and SubPress. Here's to hoping someone has it.

Becca could you add me to the wanted list please?

Edited by bblair

• 1 month later...

I am looking for a SubPress Lettered edition of Ready Player One and/or The Martian. I would be willing to workout a trade for my limited edition ASOIAF.  I have ADOD, COK, GOT & Knight of Seven.  I also have the Lettered edition of Knight.  If you or someone you know has these books preordered and is interested let me know.

Thank you

Edited by louis2003b

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just relisting in light of the new website.  I'm offering my matching set of SubPress ASoIaF, #267.  I had a sale set up that unfortunately fell through on the buyer's side.  Now that my books are all packed and ready to go, I'm motivated to sell.  (Truth be told, I'm also motivated to sell given the impending birth of a new baby at evogeler house and our purchase of a minivan).

The set includes:

• A Game of Thrones (including chapbook);
  • A Clash of Kings (including chapbook);
  • A Storm of Swords (including bookmarks);
  • A Feast for Crows;
  • A Dance with Dragons;
  • A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms (already paid for, to be delivered by Camelot Books upon publication); and
  • Rights to purchase any future books in the series with matching numbers 267 (to be purchased and delivered directly through Camelot Books).

Additionally, I'm throwing in a first edition Game of Thrones book in silver foil.

Pictures of all books can be found here: http://1drv.ms/1GQhOGJ.

The original sale price was for $7,750.  Make me an offer. Share with your friends. Let's find these books a good home!

Feel free to drop me a PM. 

Edited by evogeler
Spelling error.