Numbers/Books Wanted List ASOIAF Limited Editions

becca69

On April 2, 2016 at 4:37 PM, The_Wolfbrother said:

Regarding Knights of the Seven Kingdoms, what do people think at this point? Is it a must for a complete/Subpress set? To me it just doesn't feel like its an integral part of the series (being just the trade edition+ and there being 750 of the S/L.)

Probably not necessary to have but some might consider it an extension of the set, similar to the Dark Tower books with Little Sisters of Eluria and Wind Through the Keyhole. I ordered a matching copy.

The lettered AA GoT, CoK and DwD books have been sold, so Beccy if you can update the first page I'd appreciate it. The person who bought it was from this board, so I'll leave it up to them to decide if they want to say how much they bought it for.

I am working on insuring my collection of books.

Does anyone have a sense of what a full, matched MM/SubPress lettered set of ASOIF is valued at right now?

Any thoughts on whether or not some letters are more valuable than others (letter A versus letter ZZ)?

I am also looking for the values on Legends and Legends 2 limited editions (numbered not lettered)

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I’m looking to purchase the lettered state of A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms if anyone is willing to sell. I own Letter “F” of the Martin series but the previous owner never ordered this book. I’m hoping someone wants to sell it before it is published and maybe Subpress will match my letter. Thanks! Travis