Numbers/Books Wanted List ASOIAF Limited Editions

becca69

14 hours ago, becca69 said:

There is a big GRRM collectors thread over at TheDarkTower website. You could also try Camelot Books... they sell lots of GRRM stuff and they take consignments.

Sorry I mean Subpress books that are NOT GRRM.

Still try Camelot... they usually have all the SP books. TheDarkTower does have a large membership of book collectors, not just SK and there is a SP thread over there. There is also a section called "other authors you collect". If you want specific authors, see if they have their own forums.

Edited by becca69

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a lettered KNIGHT OF THE SEVEN KINGDOMS incoming I would be interested in selling.

I also have the SP lettered editions of the first two books. They are both letter "U" (no u), and I would actually only like to sell these to an existing "U" set, to keep - or connect - them with their family.

Becca, could you add these to the list, please? Thank you!

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, SelmyMore said:

Totally missed the memo, or did not read carefully enough, that AKotSK was going to be oversized... I would definitely now argue that you don't need it for a "complete" Sub Press set.

I don't know that size matters. A complete set would include only the books that give you rights to the next in the series. The Dark Tower books have two oversized volumes that you needed to purchase in order to maintain your rights.

Edited by becca69

• 2 weeks later...