Numbers/Books Wanted List ASOIAF Limited Editions

becca69

On 1/15/2017 at 4:53 PM, becca69 said:

Maybe $4500?

That's probably about right.  SoS has been, at least lately, the hardest to find orphaned copies of.  It also happens to be my personal favorite of the illustrators--Charles Vess.  The covers are fantastic, as are the interior illustrations.

• 2 months later...
10 hours ago, JaLa said:

Hi, i have 4/5 Game of Thrones 1st edition / printing ? Harper voyager 2011 slipcase Hardcover for sale. So 4 first books are for sale. 

Wrong thread,  you can start a new thread for this set.this thread is for the signed limited illustrated books from meisha merlin and subterranean press.  Which 4 books?the first 4? How much are you hoping to get? Thanks

6 hours ago, Glodowski125 said:

Wrong thread,  you can start a new thread for this set.this thread is for the signed limited illustrated books from meisha merlin and subterranean press.  Which 4 books?the first 4? How much are you hoping to get? Thanks

Jep, thought so that wrong place just after i send the message. Should always read instructions for forum first. . . .but thanks for reminding and asking . Hoping to get reasonable price not every possible cents. Books are not mint but in good condition. Still , apologies for wrong forum. 

On April 15, 2014 at 3:58 PM, biblio.phage said:

Subterranean Press CLASH OF KINGS arrived today; we'll have one available for direct sale (#498) or trade. We're missing STORM OF SWORDS in the full set; if anyone has a PC available, please let me know.

Do you want me to add this to the main list? And is it a full set or just ACOK?

On Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 9:34 AM, Glodowski125 said:

Hi becca,  just checking if you saw this update, thanks

On Friday, April 21, 2017 at 9:53 PM, becca69 said:

Hey, I didn't see it, sorry... I've just added it to the list!

Hey, just realized I put ASOS in that set. ..it should be AGOT ACOK &ADWD, NO ASOS 

3 hours ago, GoRaptors said:

Hi, I have for sale A Clash of Kings and A Game of Thrones in the lettered edition, "T". Would appreciate it if you included it in the list. Thank you!

Hi, need to know if they are Meisha Merlin or Subterranean Press. Thanks.