Numbers/Books Wanted List ASOIAF Limited Editions

becca69

Could you please add my set to the list? It's currently on Ebay for $9995 US (Or Best Offer). I would likely take an offer of $8000 off ebay. If someone knows of a similar set in similar condition being offered for much less, I'd be willing to consider lower offers.

Matching limited (SubPress only) set #217. Includes Books 1-5 + Knight of the Seven Kingdoms. Rights to future volumes reserved through Camelot Books.  Extras include SoS signed bookmarks, GoT Sketchbook and CoK sketchbook.

Edited by Jason Schwartz
Adding competitive offer details.

To anyone interested, I'm selling my #500 set of SubPress Game of Thrones, Clash of Kings, and Knight of the Seven Kingdoms (as well as rights to future #500s in the series direct from Sub Press).

Asking $2,750.  Send offers and inquiries!

• 5 weeks later...

Hello. I have and am looking to sell an unread (Fine+) matching numbered set of ASoIaF from Sub Press. I am NOT selling the MMs with this set, but the SP set is complete with all volumes (including KoSK), matching numbers, and all extras (bookmarks, art chaps, etc) as well as 'rights' to future publications.  

The Limitation Number of the set is #176, which I see was actually being sought by 'sunjammer' here on this forum, but  I also see that he doesn't seem to have logged in here in over two years. If anyone here happens to know who he is or talks to him, you may wish to let him  know that I have his # and am looking to sell. 

Regardless, the set is for sale to anyone. Please message with interest. 

Edited by banedon76