Numbers/Books Wanted List ASOIAF Limited Editions

becca69

Quite randomly decided to add ourselves to the list -- realized that we never did get around to looking for the #9 of ASoS. Don't have the MM editions of AGoT and ACoK either, but less concerned about that ... but if anyone has them, or knows where they are, might be interested in seeing what they're going for. But mainly just want the Charles Vess-illustrated ASoS.

On 8/19/2018 at 8:13 PM, Glodowski125 said:

If the price is right,  id also trade for something of I want it more then a lettered agot matching acok....I'm thinking three body problem plus cash

Since this appear to be the only lettered set that has sold recently, you've set the market price ;)

On 8/19/2018 at 1:44 PM, Ran said:

Quite randomly decided to add ourselves to the list -- realized that we never did get around to looking for the #9 of ASoS. Don't have the MM editions of AGoT and ACoK either, but less concerned about that ... but if anyone has them, or knows where they are, might be interested in seeing what they're going for. But mainly just want the Charles Vess-illustrated ASoS.

Good luck Ran. I'm still searching for my matching ASoS, although I do have a copy that matches my Meisha Merlin books but they are not #9.

• 1 month later...

Hi Becca,

I'm reluctantly looking to sell my set #86. SubPress only, AGOT(+chapbook),ACOK(+chapbook),AFFC,ADWD,AKOSK, and rights to future books. 

If you could also remove my wanted ASOS.

Prefer to sell here, but will list on ebay if I get no joy. They're located in the UK.

Many thanks.

p.s. I also have a limited edition copy of Rogues I'd be willing to part with, but not a matching # more's the pity.

Edited by Llywelyn Evans
addition

On 10/1/2018 at 9:45 AM, Llywelyn Evans said:

Hi Becca,

I'm reluctantly looking to sell my set #86. SubPress only, AGOT(+chapbook),ACOK(+chapbook),AFFC,ADWD,AKOSK, and rights to future books. 

If you could also remove my wanted ASOS.

Prefer to sell here, but will list on ebay if I get no joy. They're located in the UK.

Many thanks.

p.s. I also have a limited edition copy of Rogues I'd be willing to part with, but not a matching # more's the pity.

Updated.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok. I’ve done it. SubPress set #86 missing ASOS is now on ebay. I’d be happier selling it to someone on here and avoiding fees, so let me know if you’re interested.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-53481-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5575378759&campid=5338273189&customid=&icep_item=233098366705&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229508&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&toolid=11111

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Becca69!

I am new to the forum and I joined to seek limited/lettered editions of the Song of Ice and Fire books.

First of all, thank you very much for hosting the space for all interested parties to buy and sell!

Could you kindly update the "want" list with the want list of my own?

[WTB]: Any lettered edition of the Song of Ice and Fire by both MM and SP. The books need to come in original slipcasing and they need to be in FINE condition, without any visible detects including foxing, tears, chpiping, wrinkles, damps, ownership signature marks, corner and edge wears, color discloration, fading, and etc.

I am not looking for a matching set as the pricing tends to double-triple. I am just interested in any Lettered edition, individually!

I have been a collector of other modern firsts and antiquarian books and as such, the lettered books need to be in the most pristine condition!

Thank you very much!

Edited by The_Antiquarian

The_Antiquarian,

I've added you to the Wanted list. As for condition, that is something you will have to work out with the seller. There are a few lettered copies on the Available list, so I would suggest you get in touch with those members and see if they are still available. Good luck!

12 hours ago, becca69 said:

The_Antiquarian,

I've added you to the Wanted list. As for condition, that is something you will have to work out with the seller. There are a few lettered copies on the Available list, so I would suggest you get in touch with those members and see if they are still available. Good luck!

You are too kind. Thank you very much!