Numbers/Books Wanted List ASOIAF Limited Editions

becca69

On 10/10/2020 at 7:16 AM, becca69 said:

Did you purchase #33 from Fsmdr, as I see they are listed for 33?

Becca,

I own all #33 except AGOT and ACOK. Fsmdr owned both of them but she sold them and can't remember where or when or to whom. I'm trying to find those two in particular to complete a set!

On 11/2/2020 at 11:03 PM, SH3R3_KH4N said:

Becca,

I own all #33 except AGOT and ACOK. Fsmdr owned both of them but she sold them and can't remember where or when or to whom. I'm trying to find those two in particular to complete a set!

I've updated the list. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I am new to this forum, which I came across with interest! I have been offered a lettered limited edition ASOFI which includes the MM GOT & ACOK with future rights. No ST GOT/COK. I have done a bit of reseearch and seen some pretty big prices on abebooks but there is not much else listed (ebay, etc). What in your opinion is a reasonable price to pay for this....it is in almost perfect condition! I am a huge fan and think that this will be a real collectors items want to be cautious . Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2021 at 7:42 AM, GOTnewbie said:

I am new to this forum, which I came across with interest! I have been offered a lettered limited edition ASOFI which includes the MM GOT & ACOK with future rights. No ST GOT/COK. I have done a bit of reseearch and seen some pretty big prices on abebooks but there is not much else listed (ebay, etc). What in your opinion is a reasonable price to pay for this....it is in almost perfect condition! I am a huge fan and think that this will be a real collectors items want to be cautious . Thanks 

I haven't seen a set sell in a while, but if it's only the 5 books, maybe $15K? And depends on condition as well.

• 1 month later...

I am looking to sell my Meisha Merlin Signed #381 A Game of Thrones. Most of the pricing I have seen is for full sets of the books through AFFC or ADWD. I'm hoping someone here can give me a good idea of a fair price for the single book in very fine condition.

Obviously fair pricing is subjective and only the market can bear out what that is. That said, I was hoping someone here could shed some light on a good venue to sell through as well.

I am not looking to make a mint on this - I expect to sell below market value because I honestly need the money sooner rather than later.

• 1 month later...
On 7/13/2021 at 7:10 AM, Rpger39 said:

I am looking to sell my Meisha Merlin Signed #381 A Game of Thrones. Most of the pricing I have seen is for full sets of the books through AFFC or ADWD. I'm hoping someone here can give me a good idea of a fair price for the single book in very fine condition.

Obviously fair pricing is subjective and only the market can bear out what that is. That said, I was hoping someone here could shed some light on a good venue to sell through as well.

I am not looking to make a mint on this - I expect to sell below market value because I honestly need the money sooner rather than later.

Sorry, just seeing this. I would say the low end would be $1500 and high $2500. You can list here and there is a GRRM collecting group on FB. I will add it to the list. Good luck.

Edited by becca69

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/12/2021 at 8:42 AM, GOTnewbie said:

May I ask if you bought it or not? and what price where they selling for? I saw a ridiculous price in ebay for the lettered listing.

• 1 month later...

Looking to sell #58 of AGOT (MM), ACOK (MM), and ASOS (SP).  Bought them way back when, and never picked them after they transitioned completely over to Sub Press. They're in perfect condition, barely touched, stored in a hollinger box.

Edited by SaiJoe
correction

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2022 at 2:11 AM, jrt23 said:

I'm looking for a numbered Storm of Swords. Don't care which number it is, just need it to complete my set.

That reminds me of a classic moment from a few years back in this thread:

On 11/8/2013 at 2:12 AM, Lord Eddard said:

Your entire 401k? What's that supposed to mean - impress me with your business savvy? Then better save your breath and stick to books and try to justify your "economic" plan of buying lone editions once again. Because it simply doesn't work out. The prices of these lone editions are simply too high. That is the reason the "much coveted" ASOS on ebay is a stinker and no one buys it.

Best of luck!

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/21/2023 at 5:34 PM, WhiteRaven said:

Hi.

I have not been keeping up on prices these last few years.

What would be a good asking price for ASoIaF matching numbered set with all the bells and whistles, including a matching MM ACoK (with future rights, but not including aKotSK and FaB)?  

I'm only taking a guess but maybe $11-12K?

• 3 weeks later...