becca69

Numbers/Books Wanted List ASOIAF Limited Editions

Quite randomly decided to add ourselves to the list -- realized that we never did get around to looking for the #9 of ASoS. Don't have the MM editions of AGoT and ACoK either, but less concerned about that ... but if anyone has them, or knows where they are, might be interested in seeing what they're going for. But mainly just want the Charles Vess-illustrated ASoS.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Glodowski125 said:

Any body know what market value on a lettered Meisha merlin set is?  Agot and acok matching letters.

Don't tell me you just bought letter Q and are trying to flip them immediately..... 

Edited by PennyUnwise

1 hour ago, PennyUnwise said:

Don't tell me you just bought letter Q and are trying to flip them immediately..... 

If the price is right,  id also trade for something of I want it more then a lettered agot matching acok....I'm thinking three body problem plus cash

On 8/19/2018 at 8:13 PM, Glodowski125 said:

If the price is right,  id also trade for something of I want it more then a lettered agot matching acok....I'm thinking three body problem plus cash

Since this appear to be the only lettered set that has sold recently, you've set the market price ;)

On 8/19/2018 at 1:44 PM, Ran said:

Quite randomly decided to add ourselves to the list -- realized that we never did get around to looking for the #9 of ASoS. Don't have the MM editions of AGoT and ACoK either, but less concerned about that ... but if anyone has them, or knows where they are, might be interested in seeing what they're going for. But mainly just want the Charles Vess-illustrated ASoS.

Good luck Ran. I'm still searching for my matching ASoS, although I do have a copy that matches my Meisha Merlin books but they are not #9.

Becca, put me down for willing to trade/sell my letter Q Meisha merlin agot/acok set.  Trade would be towards a limited set or other lettered books from subterraneanpress 

On 8/24/2018 at 8:51 AM, Glodowski125 said:

Becca, put me down for willing to trade/sell my letter Q Meisha merlin agot/acok set.  Trade would be towards a limited set or other lettered books from subterraneanpress 

Done

Posted (edited)

Hi Becca,

I'm reluctantly looking to sell my set #86. SubPress only, AGOT(+chapbook),ACOK(+chapbook),AFFC,ADWD,AKOSK, and rights to future books. 

If you could also remove my wanted ASOS.

Prefer to sell here, but will list on ebay if I get no joy. They're located in the UK.

Many thanks.

p.s. I also have a limited edition copy of Rogues I'd be willing to part with, but not a matching # more's the pity.

Edited by Llywelyn Evans
addition

On 10/1/2018 at 9:45 AM, Llywelyn Evans said:

Hi Becca,

I'm reluctantly looking to sell my set #86. SubPress only, AGOT(+chapbook),ACOK(+chapbook),AFFC,ADWD,AKOSK, and rights to future books. 

If you could also remove my wanted ASOS.

Prefer to sell here, but will list on ebay if I get no joy. They're located in the UK.

Many thanks.

p.s. I also have a limited edition copy of Rogues I'd be willing to part with, but not a matching # more's the pity.

Updated.