Numbers/Books Wanted List ASOIAF Limited Editions

becca69

• 2 weeks later...

$3600 for a broken set? Weird. But good. For us.

Thats typically what a broken set is going for these days, thats actually alittle high! usually around the $3400 mark! ive seen about 3-4 broken sets sold this year for that price!

i was deffinately curious as to how high it would go, this is the first auction ive seen, theres usually just a buy it now option!

There is an eBay listing for agot meisha merlin numbered and the matching acok (separate listings). He also confirmed he has all the subpress matching volumes m.ebay.com/itm/201212514339?nav=WATCHING_ACTIVE

Let me know if that link didn't work, it's posted from mobile device.

Edited by Glodowski125

I was also surprised it went that high. That lettered set of Meisha Got and Clash went for a little over $4000 which seemed low to me.

There is now a lettered sub press clash for $3000 on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LETTERED-A-Clash-of-Kings-Slipcase-SIGNED-Subterranean-Press-George-R-R-Martin-/151468272723?&_trksid=p2056016.m2516.l5255

A lettered set of MM GoT CoK for 4 grand seems low to me aswell, i wouldve thought atleast 6! In saying that, ive only ever seen full lettered sets sell and theyre going for 15 grand!

There is an eBay listing for agot meisha merlin numbered and the matching acok (separate listings). He also confirmed he has all the subpress matching volumes m.ebay.com/itm/201212514339?nav=WATCHING_ACTIVE

Let me know if that link didn't work, it's posted from mobile device.

It didnt work as a link but if you copy and paste it to an address bar in another browser it works! :)

A lettered set of MM GoT CoK for 4 grand seems low to me aswell, i wouldve thought atleast 6! In saying that, ive only ever seen full lettered sets sell and theyre going for 15 grand!

I sold a lettered GoT by itself for $4600 about a year and a half ago (during the HBO TV season), so that was a definite decline.