Jump to content

Numbers/Books Wanted List ASOIAF Limited Editions


becca69
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 10/10/2020 at 7:16 AM, becca69 said:

Did you purchase #33 from Fsmdr, as I see they are listed for 33?

Becca,

I own all #33 except AGOT and ACOK. Fsmdr owned both of them but she sold them and can't remember where or when or to whom. I'm trying to find those two in particular to complete a set!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/2/2020 at 11:03 PM, SH3R3_KH4N said:

Becca,

I own all #33 except AGOT and ACOK. Fsmdr owned both of them but she sold them and can't remember where or when or to whom. I'm trying to find those two in particular to complete a set!

I've updated the list. Good luck!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I am new to this forum, which I came across with interest! I have been offered a lettered limited edition ASOFI which includes the MM GOT & ACOK with future rights. No ST GOT/COK. I have done a bit of reseearch and seen some pretty big prices on abebooks but there is not much else listed (ebay, etc). What in your opinion is a reasonable price to pay for this....it is in almost perfect condition! I am a huge fan and think that this will be a real collectors items want to be cautious . Thanks 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2021 at 7:42 AM, GOTnewbie said:

I am new to this forum, which I came across with interest! I have been offered a lettered limited edition ASOFI which includes the MM GOT & ACOK with future rights. No ST GOT/COK. I have done a bit of reseearch and seen some pretty big prices on abebooks but there is not much else listed (ebay, etc). What in your opinion is a reasonable price to pay for this....it is in almost perfect condition! I am a huge fan and think that this will be a real collectors items want to be cautious . Thanks 

I haven't seen a set sell in a while, but if it's only the 5 books, maybe $15K? And depends on condition as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

I am looking to sell my Meisha Merlin Signed #381 A Game of Thrones. Most of the pricing I have seen is for full sets of the books through AFFC or ADWD. I'm hoping someone here can give me a good idea of a fair price for the single book in very fine condition.

Obviously fair pricing is subjective and only the market can bear out what that is. That said, I was hoping someone here could shed some light on a good venue to sell through as well.

I am not looking to make a mint on this - I expect to sell below market value because I honestly need the money sooner rather than later.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)
On 7/13/2021 at 7:10 AM, Rpger39 said:

I am looking to sell my Meisha Merlin Signed #381 A Game of Thrones. Most of the pricing I have seen is for full sets of the books through AFFC or ADWD. I'm hoping someone here can give me a good idea of a fair price for the single book in very fine condition.

Obviously fair pricing is subjective and only the market can bear out what that is. That said, I was hoping someone here could shed some light on a good venue to sell through as well.

I am not looking to make a mint on this - I expect to sell below market value because I honestly need the money sooner rather than later.

Sorry, just seeing this. I would say the low end would be $1500 and high $2500. You can list here and there is a GRRM collecting group on FB. I will add it to the list. Good luck.

Edited by becca69
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/12/2021 at 8:42 AM, GOTnewbie said:

I am new to this forum, which I came across with interest! I have been offered a lettered limited edition ASOFI which includes the MM GOT & ACOK with future rights. No ST GOT/COK. I have done a bit of reseearch and seen some pretty big prices on abebooks but there is not much else listed (ebay, etc). What in your opinion is a reasonable price to pay for this....it is in almost perfect condition! I am a huge fan and think that this will be a real collectors items want to be cautious . Thanks 

May I ask if you bought it or not? and what price where they selling for? I saw a ridiculous price in ebay for the lettered listing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Looking to sell #58 of AGOT (MM), ACOK (MM), and ASOS (SP).  Bought them way back when, and never picked them after they transitioned completely over to Sub Press. They're in perfect condition, barely touched, stored in a hollinger box.

Edited by SaiJoe
correction
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...