New York City Game of Thrones Book Trivia Night - June 25th at 8.00pm

Wow, this sounds fun. I'll be in the neighborhood as well. I'm no Elio, but for some reason I suspect the questions aren't going to be that hard.

If you need an extra person on the team, let me know, but don't put me in front of anyone who really, really wants to join.

Not as crazy about the combo. I vote MoP because it's goofy. Also, metal.

TC -- will you do the reservation, or should I?

Lets go with Maesters of Puppets! I think we can just sign up individually as long as we put in 'Maesters of Puppets' as our team.

Booo, why are all these cool things happening in the NY area now when I won't be moving there until August?!?

:bawl:

I love your screen name. :) Looking forward to seeing you at a BwB meet once you're here.

So confirmed that we're signing up individually as members of Maesters of Puppets? Just want to make sure so that no one pays twice. The entry fee is $11+change, btw.

So confirmed that we're signing up individually as members of Maesters of Puppets? Just want to make sure so that no one pays twice. The entry fee is $11+change, btw.

Yes! I'm signing up later today.

Btw - There is nothing that says we can't have two teams from the board, so if there are more people interested, post!

I'm signed up as well. :)

Actually, I think Maesters of Puppets would be excellent, though. I could totally make us chains out of differently colored construction paper. And buy a cheap puppet or two.

Would hand puppets be ok? I might consider making some really really crappy game of thrones themed hand puppets if I have the time.

Signed up and paid. \m/

Maesters of Puppets is perfect! Great job, folks. Now I need to address the dogsitter situation. Can't wait to see you guys!

So far we have:

TC

naz

Xray

Mr. X

maid

Looks like we have space for one more, Soiled Septa. :)

Khal Pono - if I can't suss out a dogitter, you are welcome to take my place. Can I put you on standby? Or do you want to start another team?

Yeah, I think Frisco has dibs on Maesters of Puppets. But you're right -- there's nothing stopping others from starting up a second team. I don't expect that Maesters of Puppets is going to be all that competitive, except in the drinking category. :lol:

Yeah, I think Frisco has dibs on Maesters of Puppets. But you're right -- there's nothing stopping others from starting up a second team. I don't expect that Maesters of Puppets is going to be all that competitive, except in the drinking category. :lol:

:dunce: don't know how I missed Frisco. Sorry!

I hope we can put another team together. I would hate for anyone to be left out! Plus, we need to improve the chances of bringing some glory to the BWB. ;)

Archived