New York City Game of Thrones Book Trivia Night - June 25th at 8.00pm

There's no lower limit to the number of people in a team, just as upper limit. So those who want to participate will be able to do so. :cheers:

I'll buy the construction paper on Monday. No worries, my friends, I will make sure we all earn links for "drum-kit showboating," "mullets," "shredding," "ill-advised collaborations with Lou Reed," and "Napster slaying."

There's no lower limit to the number of people in a team, just as upper limit. So those who want to participate will be able to do so. :cheers:

I'll buy the construction paper on Monday. No worries, my friends, I will make sure we all earn links for "drum-kit showboating," "mullets," "shredding," "ill-advised collaborations with Lou Reed," and "Napster slaying."

The 'black' album will forever make me think of Spinal Tap.

Xray, you are warming the heart of this former Megaforce Records employee... Maybe we should wear our chains as belts like Cliff's bullet bandolier? Although, no one will see them. Scratch that.

Hooray for a another BWB team! Way to represent! \m/

Anyone wants to meet up for a beer and something to eat before? I think I will go straight from work so I will have some time to kill.

Team Summary:

Maesters of Puppets:

TC

Naz

X-Ray

Maid

Mr. X

Frisco

Signed up, but with no team yet:

Soiled Septa

43redtulips

Hot Pies:

Cypher + 1

Interested but not signed up:

Khal Pono

fitheach

J who was at the Beer Hall and has awesome blonde hair

Anyone want to meet up for a beer and something to eat before?

Yes. And this seems like a good opportunity to point out that Slattery's is right across the street from the Ginger Man.

Archived