Sign in to follow this  
Ran

[Book Spoilers] EP310 Discussion

You had to know tonight would be potentially underwhelming after last week, but this is just 65 minutes of lips and assholes.

I think I did see Melissa Joan Hart in the crowd trying to start a slow clap if that helps anyone....

I was really hoping for a final scene with UnCat. It would have fit the "Mhysa" theme of the episode perfectly.

That ending...cheesy as fuck. WTF. Why did I expect anything more from D&D in this finale. WHY.

ugh, I mean this show is still a good show and all. But, it really does not do the books justice. Not to mention some of the changes they make are just ridiculous. Some changes I understand since it's a TV medium. However, there is no need to completely change personalities and leave out pretty significant characters to the plot. Seriously...

Until the end I was still expecting a SH scene. Like a post credits scene. Saving it up, it guess. I think in the end it´ll just have a bigger impact. The RW will be long forgotten and then BAM!

I'm glad they waited on UnCat. Make watchers think she really is dead. It would have been too soon to bring her back.

I've got to wait another 4 hours to see this but it's not sounding great- RobbWind (with Arya watching according to a facebook comment), Ramsay eating Theon's private part and no Lady Stoneheart. I hope the Unsullied don't give up on this!

No cat stoneheart, a really bad scene with Jon and Ygritte, bad scene between Tyrion and cercei.... really the worst episode so far....

They didn't even give us joffrey's head....c'mon give us something...i like the stark and i feel like they have taken averything away from us (scenes wise) this season and they don't even give us joffrey's dead to compensate at least?? c'mon!!