Sign in to follow this  
Ran

[Book Spoilers] EP310 Discussion

Wait, the wolf head wasn't really sewed on the body, I thought? At the beginning of the episode.

It appeared to be staked onto the body with a wooden pole. It was heart breaking.

I wonder if that scene sets up Varys sticking Shae in Tywin's bed to drive Tyrion's rage.

I like that theory a lot.

Yeah.

Good lord I love Maisie Williams.

I am not sure how they're going to take a Shae who is apparently in real love with Tyrion and put her in Tywin's bed. Revenge?

How are they going to make her testify against him?

All Varys has to tell her is that she's going to meet with Tyrion. But her testimony? That's a different story.

so Ygritte....alone...catches the uninjured horse uh huh. That could have been much better done just by having her shoot him when he took off the first time.

so Ygritte....alone...catches the uninjured horse uh huh. That could have been much better done just by having her shoot him when he took off the first time.

Yeah that would make more sense, but I guess the show writers wanted Jon and Ygritte to have an intimate moment to show that she still loves him and vice versa. It's hard to show that without the internal dialogues you have in the books.

I wonder if that scene sets up Varys sticking Shae in Tywin's bed to drive Tyrion's rage.

that's what I was thinking...otherwise...why do this?

I can't believe it's almost been an hour...I expected it to be like 8:20 when I looked at the time.

Yeah that would make more sense, but I guess the show writers wanted Jon and Ygritte to have an intimate moment to show that she still loves him and vice versa. It's hard to show that without the internal dialogues you have in the books.

So she loves him. Then tries to kill him. Yep....weak scene.