How would you rate episode 310?

Ran

How would you rate episode 310?  

1,120 members have voted

1. 1. What's your rating from 1-10, with 10 being the highest/best

Solid 8 from me, mostly for the post-RW scenes, Arya and the Hound killing those stinking Freys, and I did love the Yara scene, nicely done. I really was hoping to see Lady Stark pulled from the river - would've been awesome to fade from Dany crowd-surfing (What was cheesy about it? Very in keeping with her character thus far) to Cat's lifeless body pulled from the river and ended it there, with Beric and Thoros. That would've been a great cliffhanger.

Overall, not an exciting episode, but setup for (the agonizingly long wait for) season 4.

Worst ending in the series so far. NO LADY STONEHEART???? C'mon!!!! At least Coldhands?? Where is the epicness??????

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

JEESUZZZZ

Stoneheart appears in the epilogue of the book, what the hell? That's freaking atleast 400 pages after Cat's death, of course they won't freaking put Stoneheart an EPISODE after Cat's death, the continuity in that does NOT MAKE SENSE.

The book worms are hilarious these days.

This season is still the first half of the book. There is no correct continuity not so ever to see her dead in one episode, and oofty doofty she's alive the next. Let the death sink in, jesus. This episode is setting up the next season, let it be.

Edited by RalnsofCastamere

The best episode of the entire series.

The Young Wolf, Tyrion’s conversation with his father, and for that matter King Joff’s convo as well, Reek, Reek, it rhymes with meek, Jon getting shot up with arrows, The Rat Cook, Ser Davos and every prefect moment he was on screen, the look on Cersei’s face when Jamie walked through the door, the look on Sansa’s face when she was looking out the window, Shea the funny whore didn’t suck the life from her scene for once, Arya’s amazing revenge, King Stannis acting like King Stannis, and one of my faroite moments in all of the books…Mhysa. I almost cried.

Y'all are entitled to nit-pick everything you want, but no cold hands doesn't bring a 10 to a 5. Get out and get some sun, and try not to complain for 15 whole minutes. And why would LS come? She's in the epilogue.

Edited by Died a Hero

8/10 because I hated the ending. I so wish they would have ended it with Beric giving the kiss of life to Catelyn. It would have been perfect. Nymeria pulling her out of the river, Beric and the Brotherhood finding her and then Beric goes up and starts reciting the words and the camera zooms in on Cats face and she opens her eyes as we cut to credits.

I'm afraid they are going to cut Stoneheart out, from the interviews I am reading they all make it seem like Michelle Fairley isn't coming back.

I've read the books...twice. I loved the books and I love this television series! May not have went as the book designed but I simply must say that this is the finest hour of television that I have ever watched. 10 out of 10. Book snobs and trolls have at it.

The best episode of the entire series.

The Young Wolf, Tyrion’s conversation with his father, and for that matter King Joff’s convo as well, Reek, Reek, it rhymes with meek, Jon getting shot up with arrows, The Rat Cook, Ser Davos and every prefect moment he was on screen, the look on Cersei’s face when Jamie walked through the door, the look on Sansa’s face when she was looking out the window, Shea the funny whore didn’t suck the life from her scene for once, Arya’s amazing revenge, King Stannis acting like King Stannis, and one of my faroite moments in all of the books…Mhysa. I almost cried.

Y'all are entitled to nit-pick everything you want, but no cold hands doesn't bring a 10 to a 5. Get out and get some sun, and try not tocomplain for 15 whole minutes. And why would LS come? She's in the epilogue.

YES

COMMON SENSE IS FOUND!

How could people have wanted Lady Stoneheart already? The whole thing that makes her arrival so cool is that you've had hundreds of pages to accept that Cat is dead, dead, dead and her story is over. Then she fucking turns up. You've got to have that pause.

I loved Arya killing the Frey. That kid's going to be an assasin! And I agree that the Dany scene at the end was too cheesy for words.

SPOILERSSSS:

Can someone refresh my memory on Shae and her motivations in the book? Did she truly love Tyrion or was she just after wealth? If I remember correctly, it was left amigious so it felt more tragic if she lied during his trial because the fear of death.

Now in the show, there is no more ambiguity, you know she is there for Tyrion and her confession at trial will just counteract all this "hardass/ tough girl" vibe they've been building for her the whole season.

Also, I'm sure it will blow up here, but the Kingslayer arrival at KL has implications on the PW....which I'm sure no one here will like.

7. Was just a setup episode for season 4. But not at all upset by no Coldhands or Stoneheart. Bran's entire ASoS storyline was used up, he's going to need something to do and that should lead to being found by Coldhands. And Stoneheart was the epilogue, which is season 4!

Some re-arraignment as has been all along, some re-imagining as there has been all along.

Pretty faithful to the book.

Only surprise for me was the Greyjoy branch off , I can not see the Asha/Yara story going the direction they are pointing.

Boy a couple of actors who we have not seen in years in several places.

Since Arya's , Dany's and Tyrion's are my favorite arcs I give it a 10.

Edited by boojam

He seems pretty close to his book counterpart, in my opinion.

I'd give it an 8. Solid episode. Loved the Arya scene.

He's pretty close to how the writers want him to be in their bias. Melisandre wanted Davos dead, it was Stannis who spared him and listened to his council to go north.