(Book Spoilers) Theon and the reveal

SerWest

I think the choice of Iwan Rheon for Ramsay was spot on, as the majority think as well. He is a brilliant actor and he himself said in an interview that he sat down with D&D and decided to make the character:

'One of the keys for me was joy he gets from doing what he does. … He really enjoys it. You could have played it in different ways and he could have been like, just a vicious, horrible, no joy, like dead inside [man], but he’s not, he’s really enjoying it. This is what he likes doing.

' I wanted it to be quite sexual… because he’s kind of like [a] weird little asexual thing, but he’s not asexual. But he’s weird. … I wanted it to be erotic, almost, and it was weird doing that and I’m right in his face and it’s pretty brutal what I’m doing to him.'

You can read the whole interview here http://www.accesshollywood.com/game-of-thrones-season-3-iwan-rheon-talks-finally-revealing-the-name-of-the-boy-torturing-theon-greyjoy_article_80540

I think the choice of Iwan Rheon for Ramsay was spot on, as the majority think as well. He is a brilliant actor and he himself said in an interview that he sat down with D&D and decided to make the character:

'One of the keys for me was joy he gets from doing what he does. … He really enjoys it. You could have played it in different ways and he could have been like, just a vicious, horrible, no joy, like dead inside [man], but he’s not, he’s really enjoying it. This is what he likes doing.

' I wanted it to be quite sexual… because he’s kind of like [a] weird little asexual thing, but he’s not asexual. But he’s weird. … I wanted it to be erotic, almost, and it was weird doing that and I’m right in his face and it’s pretty brutal what I’m doing to him.'

You can read the whole interview here http://www.accesshol...y_article_80540

Well then I guess I was clearly wrong in not interperting the scenes as sexual. Not really crazy about his descion to add that element tbh.

Well then I guess I was clearly wrong in not interperting the scenes as sexual. Not really crazy about his descion to add that element tbh.

In the books I remember Theon thinking that Ramsay was talking to him almost like a lover, I think its after Theon's success at Moat Cailin, it may be another time, but it's in there.

I thought the big reveal was done perfectly. Having Lord Bolton explain everything to a curious Walder Frey and then cut to Ramsey really cleared things up for a lot of Unsullied who've been confused about this situation all season long.

In the books I remember Theon thinking that Ramsay was talking to him almost like a lover, I think its after Theon's success at Moat Cailin, it may be another time, but it's in there.

Really? For some reason I don't remember that at all. Except for the whole get Jeyne wet thing, I didn't remember anything sexual about it. Guess I will have to reread those chapter in ADWD again.

I really wanted some kind of "rhymes with" possibly spoken by Ramsey. "Rhymes with WEAK" would have been a good psych hammer to hit Theon with right after that.

I would like it if they include that in season 4. With the tone they have created for Ramsay, I can really see that working well. He could do that to mock him, I think that works well instead of more physical torture.

"Forever young"

Roose is now my favourite character on the show, bar none.

He's now my favorite as well. He was perfectly cast. Ramsay is also a joy to watch. He's far more entertaining in the show than in the books.

I thought the scene as great, only problem was the box 'o dick. Damnit, they should have showed the dick. And it should have been covered in mustard with its head bit off so we would know that wasn't actually pork sausage Ramsey was eating on.

And on a side note, Balon should forward that dick to Kings Landing. Cersie always wanted to be born a man, Qyburn could surgically attach the dick to her and hit it with a dose of reanimation magic. Imagine the crowds reaction at the walk of shame if she had a great big undead pekkar swinging.

That would be awesome, and it would be the most creative way to circumvent Lena Headey's alleged no-nudity clause if she's wearing a prosthetic. On another note, I've heard of breaking the fourth wall, but what is Ramsay doing sending a note to GRRM?

Really? For some reason I don't remember that at all. Except for the whole get Jeyne wet thing, I didn't remember anything sexual about it. Guess I will have to reread those chapter in ADWD again.

There are those who think Ramsay raped him - something Theon says in an early chapter

Archived