[BOOK SPOILERS] rumored scenes that we haven't seen this season

Jenny-of-Oldstones

Weren't they supposed to reveal the answer to a big mystery from S01E02? (who wanted Bran dead?)

Yeah.

Hopefully Tyrion will confront Joffrey about it during the PW dinner feast. (Could be mistaken but I think Tyrion confronts Joffrey about the attempt on Bran's life at dinner following his marriage to Sansa in ASOS).

It's a good thing they cut the additional Mance scene and the Vale so we could get those super important Pod sex scenes and Shae getting angry at Tyrion. Those added waaay more to the story anyway.

That was sarcasm...

Jesus christ guys. Lay off the bitterness over those "Useless scenes" This is TV. Scenes with regular supporting characters ARE more important than scenes with someone we haven`t seen in two years. Lysa can come back into the fold next year. You know. When she`s relevant again.

For fucks sake.

Jesus christ guys. Lay off the bitterness over those "Useless scenes" This is TV. Scenes with regular supporting characters ARE more important than scenes with someone we haven`t seen in two years. Lysa can come back into the fold next year. You know. When she`s relevant again.

For fucks sake.

Explain to me what part of the pointless whore scenes are ever relevant.

Aww, shit, I forgot about that scene about the dragons! I was really looking forward to that one. I wonder if it's been pushed up to next season or if it'll be an extra on the blu-ray. It's kind of funny when you remember that they haven't even mentioned the names of the other two throughout the whole run of the show.

It's a good thing they cut the additional Mance scene and the Vale so we could get those super important Pod sex scenes and Shae getting angry at Tyrion. Those added waaay more to the story anyway.

That was sarcasm...

:rofl:

anyway, I really hope they are going to add these missing scenes to the special features on the blu ray. or insert them some where in season 4 because I would really like to see them!

EDIT; my terrible spelling errors

For fucks sake.

Unless Pod manages to save westeros by seducing the Great Other, I;m not sure how 6 minutes of screen time dedicated to how good he is in bed will ever be relevent.

Unless Pod manages to save westeros by seducing the Great Other, I;m not sure how 6 minutes of screen time dedicated to how good he is in bed will ever be relevent.

Well, for one, people will remember Pod from now on. Also, it was more like 3 minutes.

Don't give the Producers any ideas....we may see this yet.

Aww, shit, I forgot about that scene about the dragons! I was really looking forward to that one. I wonder if it's been pushed up to next season or if it'll be an extra on the blu-ray. It's kind of funny when you remember that they haven't even mentioned the names of the other two throughout the whole run of the show.

If they menioned Drogon's name I have not heard it.

If you search WIC Bryan Cogman says they have not found a place in the dialog for the dragon names ... man they sure had a lot of time in season 2, at least.

Cogman says they sill have the same names as in the books.

Apparently that line of dialog was not even written this season ... it's odd, the names are not hard to say, but I don't know maybe the show runners think they are.

Dave and Dan do some odd things, it's like they don't forget something. For instance Arya's kill, she pulls out the FM coin and drops it and then kills the guys when he goes to pick it up, That's right out of the scene in CoK escape from Harrenhal,,, which so many bitched about last year.

So you never know when they will pick a moment.

Well, for one, people will remember Pod from now on. Also, it was more like 3 minutes.

Think stabbing a kingsguard through the face with a spear should have been enough to commit Podrick to memory.

Yeah, I still dont get why they havent named the dragons. While Dany was crowd surfing, she coulda been like, Oh by the way, this is Drogon, Rhaegal, and Viserion. Then the people could have chanted that too.

Or it coulda been before Qarth when she was sitting in the desert doing absolutely nothing having a staring contest with Jorah.

Yeah.

Hopefully Tyrion will confront Joffrey about it during the PW dinner feast. (Could be mistaken but I think Tyrion confronts Joffrey about the attempt on Bran's life at dinner following his marriage to Sansa in ASOS).

It technically happens at the breakfast with the Queen Regent the morning of the PW.

It was during the scene where Joffrey was getting pre-wedding gifts.

Archived