[BOOK SPOILERS] rumored scenes that we haven't seen this season

Jenny-of-Oldstones

Gotta save some scenes for the DVD extras :D

I'm just gonna wait for some people to upload them in youtube. :P

Ye its hard for D&D to mention the names of 3 dragons.

All my unsullied friends think the big black dragons name is Dracarys.

:bang: :bang: :bang:

This is soo damn funny! :lmao:

Spartacus always had extended scenes for the blueray release so many of the episodes were longer. Maybe they will do the same thing with the missing scenes here and have them added in to the actual show. I hope so at least, if they are just shown as deleted scenes on a bonus disc that will be crap.

Well, for one, people will remember Pod from now on. Also, it was more like 3 minutes.

Maybe, just maybe, Pod is going to play a more prominent role in the future. Since he's an unknown character (not even saving Tyrion would make him memorable for the audience) they had to create this 'story' which many men would love to become a myth for :lol: and of course, be remembered. So when season 6 or whatever comes and Pod saves the day, the public will say "OMG, I remember that guy! He's the kid with the most playful and skillful penis in Westeros"

If they menioned Drogon's name I have not heard it.

If you search WIC Bryan Cogman says they have not found a place in the dialog for the dragon names ... man they sure had a lot of time in season 2, at least.

Yeah, I'm sorry, but that is ridiculous. How about having her name them in her very first scene while walking in the Red Waste, like the book. It would literally take 30 seconds. Not naming the dragons yet is quite annoying, for sure. If they are her children, as she says, why don't they have names?

Apparently you can get names, or you can get scenes. All the Direwolves got names and then they vanished off the planet. They showed Gray Wind so little that until he showed up for the RW I actually thought he had been cut, and where the hell is Ghost and Nymeria?

Yeah, I still dont get why they havent named the dragons. While Dany was crowd surfing, she coulda been like, Oh by the way, this is Drogon, Rhaegal, and Viserion. Then the people could have chanted that too.

Or it coulda been before Qarth when she was sitting in the desert doing absolutely nothing having a staring contest with Jorah.

Staring contest, ROFL :lmao:

Yeah.

Hopefully Tyrion will confront Joffrey about it during the PW dinner feast. (Could be mistaken but I think Tyrion confronts Joffrey about the attempt on Bran's life at dinner following his marriage to Sansa in ASOS).

I wanna say it was when they were giving Joffrey wedding gifts. Tyrion gives him a book and he chops it in half with the sword he got. I think he remarked that this wasn't the first time he'd bee naround valaryian steel.

Explain to me what part of the pointless whore scenes are ever relevant.

What`s relevant is that they always have a main or main-supporting character involved and there usually is a discussion about something pertaining to what`s going on.

The one exception is probably the Pod thing but that was a great way to get people to remember who he is.

Apparently you can get names, or you can get scenes. All the Direwolves got names and then they vanished off the planet. They showed Gray Wind so little that until he showed up for the RW I actually thought he had been cut, and where the hell is Ghost and Nymeria?

I don't miss nymeria since she doesn't show up in the books after arya cast her off, not counting the wolf dreams. But yeah I was like "wtf" when ghost wasn't with jon. I don't mean they have to show him constantly by his side, but every once in a while would be nice.

Also, I thik there was supposed to be a scene where Dany explains the differente traits/personality of the dragons and mentions their names.

What??? They added feutuses in a jar and pod sex god and cut this?? Are they mental???

Also that rubbish about not having a moment where they could name them? Season 2 Dany and Doreah are looking at Drogon on a window ledge and she shows off Dracarys, she could have been telling Doreah that she'd named them. When she's talking to the Yunkai envoy in S3 she could have commented on them giving their names? I mean what a bunch of bullshit.

Aww, shit, I forgot about that scene about the dragons! I was really looking forward to that one. I wonder if it's been pushed up to next season or if it'll be an extra on the blu-ray. It's kind of funny when you remember that they haven't even mentioned the names of the other two throughout the whole run of the show.

Greywind's name was never mentioned either :(

Ye its hard for D&D to mention the names of 3 dragons.

All my unsullied friends think the big black dragons name is Dracarys.

:bang: :bang: :bang:

I never read the books and I know that this is what you're supposed to say before you cook something on the stove.

What`s relevant is that they always have a main or main-supporting character involved and there usually is a discussion about something pertaining to what`s going on.

The one exception is probably the Pod thing but that was a great way to get people to remember who he is.

I agree. The scene showing Littlefinger wiping the DNA off the whore's lips before she started kissing her next client was much more vital to overall story than names of 3 little dragons.

Ugg, just the mention of that jizzface kissing scene is enough to weaken my stomach. I think it was that more than any other scene about Littlefinger that really showed what a twisted creep he was, I mean, damn.

Anyways, sorry to go off topic.

How about Talisa "I'm learning how to shoot a bow arrow" scene. Starting to feel like and intentional troll by GOT producers/actors.

As far as I remember, that was just Oona Chaplin taking advantage of the program to learn archery to which every cast member is entitled too.

Personally, I'm seriously doubting the existence of these rumored scenes, apart from the Tywin/Pycelle one, since we saw that being filmed.

I can't even remember that scene, it must have been a complete waste of time

You don't remember it because it wasn't in the show ;)

But during the shooting period Oona Chaplin tweeted that she was learning how to use a bow so many speculated there would be some scene involving Talisa using a bow and arrow. Either it was cut or Oona was just taking up a hobby.

From the very first teaser that was released for Season 3: a woman who sounds like Selyse saying "The Great War is between Death and Life, Ice and Fire. If we lose, the Night will never end."

There's no accompanying footage, so I have no idea if that line was written for one of the episodes, or if it was intended solely for promotional purposes. But it's a cool line, and I definitely don't remember it being said in the show.

Archived