Soundtrack for the second Red Wedding

AegonTargaryen

So "The Rains of Castamere" kicked off the beginning of the Red Wedding, what do y'all think would be a good song to begin slaughtering Lannisters and Freys at the wedding in Riverrun?

I'm thinking if Tom starts playing "The Wolf in the Night" as the massacre takes place that would be pretty cool. And the stars in the night were the eyes of his wolf, and the wind itself was their song...

Maybe the Rat Cook song would fit in well?

""The Wolf in the Night" would be fitting as it mirrors what they did with the "Rains of Castamere", as it tells the story of Robb's victory as "Rains" did with Tywin.

I'd also like to hear the rest of the song.

Wolf in the night would be particularly fitting. Seeing as Daven's father was killed in the battle, I can see him being outraged, screaming at Tom, just as the BwB poor into Riverrun.

Whereas I'd hope the Freys would know exactly what was about to happen.

I personally prescribe to the theory (I think it was Apple Martini who first posted) that Daenerys vision in the tHotU was not of the red wedding, but of an act of reprisal. Recall the man with the wolf's head was sitting on a throne, watching the massacre. So I think some reference to Robb Stark will be made as the massacre takes place

Archived