Are you emo?

Paddy

Far be it from me to suggest something that is not on the Isles, but if you are talking late November/early December, I may hint that you get a couple of pretty Christmas Markets in Germany :)

Copenhagen works fine for me too. York - no idea how to get there, but it should be possible somehow :)

October/November would work for me, but anything before then is out.

I like Mo's idea, and Germany would be nice and central for most people?

York would be cool, but I agree with Zak's comment about the organising and it also might lack enough facilities. Plus, it's Yorkshire, so they probably won't let Malt in.

Folks, are you serious about this? Because mo, you may know, lives about 45 Min. by train from Köln... And later in the year, as you may know as well, I expect to be able to organize things again, so....

I have 1st and 2nd November off, but the Friday after that might be hard to get, and it's All Saints which is kinda important in Poland and would be nice to be there. So all in all I have no idea if that is a good date or not :P

I suppose I'll just shut up and let y'all decide :P

you guys pick the worst times.

I could possibly do it, but it would *have* to be the last week in October or the first week in November, any time other than that and I can't make it.

N

Okay, I'd propose the last week in October or the first week in November so that Chal can make it; this rules out Christmas Markets which should please 00Zollo; and maybe we can think Scotland again so that tenalpia can make it?

Or something completely different, of course. :)

And anyone is free to stay at my place in case they desperately want to see Köln this winter anyway.

Edit:I fail at colloquial english anyway. Is that even the right word? Meh.

sweets, don't base it solely on me. If more people can make the end of Nov rather than the beginning then please go ahead and do that. I've been reliably informed that I'm a n00b at meets anyway and thus my attendance should not be taken into account.

N

Archived