Actors who deserve an Award even though they are not major characters !

lunadangelo

I love Tywin, Tyrion, Catelyn and Ned and the actors that portray(ed) them. And I totally understand that they get a lot of love.

Having said that, I also think that there are a lot of actors in '' minor'' roles who do an amazing job, without which the show would falter.

So, I am just going to nominate, what I consider to be the most underrated actors and actresses:

Namely:

Ser Davos - a fan favorite and extremly good especially this season

Samwel - I love him, my little fat Teddy Bear

Ros - I know very controversial

Joffrey - Heck that kid actor is amazing at being evil. He should get an Award.

Hodor- What can I say but' Hodor'

Lady Oleana - I would like her to be my granny, please!

Omg, so many more .....

What do you reckon?

John Bradley is massively underrated, his performance as Sam is wonderful. It can range from comedy to serious drama beautifully, and he seems like a really genuine guy. Very underrated.

Iain Glen. Perhaps a controversial choice given that he is nothing like his book counterpart, I think Jorah Mormont is hands down the greatest scene-stealer on the show. Let's face it, Iain Glen deserves an award just for his voice, but his acting, particularly in S1 Ep6 A Golden Crown, is just perfect.

Richard Dormer and Paul Kaye have both added something great to this season. Thoros' comedic value is terrific, his introductory scene with Arya, Gendry and Hot Pie was a really memorable scene. As for Beric, another great voice in the show, and his speech about the BwB being 'ghosts' was just fantastic.

Finally, Michael McElhatton as Roose Bolton. I think he isn't getting nearly the credit he deserves for his performance in The Rains of Castamere, that smirk at Catelyn is the most chilling moment of the episode, maybe even the series. Really looking forward to seeing more of him in the future, particularly at the prospect of scenes with him and Iwan Rheon, another great addition to the cast. Thanks to McElhatton, Roose Bolton is now one of my favourite characters on the show.

Honourable mentions to Ian McElhinney, Rory McCann and Liam Cunningham, all of whom deserve far more credit than they get.

I think Roose is totally mis-cast, but Davos is excellent and Sam is very good.

The one who has not been mentioned who was excellent was the Irish fellow who played Pyatt Pree, the warlock. Wow, I was sorry he died, because I wanted him more of the story.

Bronn and the Hound are excellent, as well. In fact, the casting is perhaps the strongest plus for the show. So many great performances.

micheal mcelhatton as roose bolton

richard dormer as beric

paul kaye as thoros of myr

jerome flynn as bronn

david bradley as walder frey

john bradley as samwell tarly

whoever played kraznys

iwan rheon as ramsay bolton

noah taylor as locke

diana rigg queen of thorns

liam cunningham as davos

Archived