My one year at the board

Mladen

Before everything I would like to plead the Board Moderators not to move or lock this thread until the end of the day. I would personally report it and ask for deletion after the day is done...

So, it has been one year. On the June, 13th 2012, I have become the member of this forum. Since than, I have written almost 4500 posts, befriended around 50 members, and had countless enjoyable hours here. I have been regarded as a kind, but sometimes annoying poster with his utter belief in Sansa, his opinion about religions in Westeros and behavior towards trolls and stupid theories. I have been the strongest contrarian to certain theories, and am especially infuriated with Tyrion being considered Aerys` son :). I believe my legacy here will always be my Ice and fire animal project, and my relentless fight to defend Sansa Stark`s good name. I have utter respect for the Great Triade of Rereading/Rethinking projects Jon-Arya-Sansa and some of the members and my friends. I would like to mention some of them and thank them sincerely:

To brashcandy and Rapsie, 2 ladies that encouraged me in my essay-writings. Please know, you share the credit for some of my finest work.

To Lyanna Stark, butterbumps!, Ragnorak and Lummel, for teaching me many so many great things and helping me in some of my work.

To Dr Pepper, bbstark, Lyanna Wildheart, Great Walrus, King of Starks, Littlefinger Baelish, great friends who made me laugh so many times and defending me like lions in many opportunities.

To Kittykatknits, Mahaut, Caro99, Elba the Intoner, the great ladies I met on Pawn to player thread and whose work I always admired. They accepted me quickly into the company and made me feel so welcomed.

To Winterfellian, Manderlay, Blisscraft, ShadowCat Rivers, four amazing posters for giving me wonderful perspective on so many different things. You are truly a treasure of this forum.

To Apple Martini, Tze and Fire Eater, brilliant posters whose work I have always appreciated and looked forward to hear their opinion on the subject.

Thank you all for making this year so special.

And time has come to blow my own trumpet :). I am particularly proud of the following threads and posts

Ice and Fire animal project: Wolves

Ice and fire animal project II: Lions

And essays I have written for Rethinking Sansa thread

Five part essay `Male perspective on Sansa`

Russian realists parallels in Sansa/Sandor relationship, with emphsis on Anna Karenina (and Sandor/Levin parallels) and Brothers Karamazov

Three-part essay on Sandor/Snapre parallels, part #1, part #2, part #3

So, happy 1st anniversary, my dear forum... I hope we have many, many years of mutual love and enjoyment in front of us. I know I can be annoying as hell, but I sincerely love you...

Thank you all, and please don`t report this for the next 20 hours :)

Before everything I would like to plead the Board Moderators not to move or lock this thread until the end of the day. I would personally report it and ask for deletion after the day is done...

So, it has been one year. On the June, 13th 2012, I have become the member of this forum. Since than, I have written almost 4500 posts, befriended around 50 members, and had countless enjoyable hours here. I have been regarded as a kind, but sometimes annoying poster with his utter belief in Sansa, his opinion about religions in Westeros and behavior towards trolls and stupid theories. I have been the strongest contrarian to certain theories, and am especially infuriated with Tyrion being considered Aerys` son :). I believe my legacy here will always be my Ice and fire animal project, and my relentless fight to defend Sansa Stark`s good name. I have utter respect for the Great Triade of Rereading/Rethinking projects Jon-Arya-Sansa and some of the members and my friends. I would like to mention some of them and thank them sincerely:

To brashcandy and Rapsie, 2 ladies that encouraged me in my essay-writings. Please know, you share the credit for some of my finest work.

To Lyanna Stark, butterbumps!, Ragnorak and Lummel, for teaching me many so many great things and helping me in some of my work.

To Dr Pepper, bbstark, Lyanna Wildheart, Great Walrus, King of Starks, Littlefinger Baelish, great friends who made me laugh so many times and defending me like lions in many opportunities.

To Kittykatknits, Mahaut, Caro99, Elba the Intoner, the great ladies I met on Pawn to player thread and whose work I always admired. They accepted me quickly into the company and made me feel so welcomed.

To Winterfellian, Manderlay, Blisscraft, ShadowCat Rivers, four amazing posters for giving me wonderful perspective on so many different things. You are truly a treasure of this forum.

To Apple Martini, Tze and Fire Eater, brilliant posters whose work I have always appreciated and looked forward to hear their opinion on the subject.

Thank you all for making this year so special.

And time has come to blow my own trumpet :). I am particularly proud of the following threads and posts

Ice and Fire animal project: Wolves

Ice and fire animal project II: Lions

And essays I have written for Rethinking Sansa thread

Five part essay `Male perspective on Sansa`

Russian realists parallels in Sansa/Sandor relationship, with emphsis on Anna Karenina (and Sandor/Levin parallels) and Brothers Karamazov

Three-part essay on Sandor/Snapre parallels, part #1, part #2, part #3

So, happy 1st anniversary, my dear forum... I hope we have many, many years of mutual love and enjoyment in front of us. I know I can be annoying as hell, but I sincerely love you...

Thank you all, and please don`t report this for the next 20 hours :)

Nauseating. Lock now please mods I hate these fluffing threads.

Really? He is genuinely thanking people for making his forum experience a good one. And your'e going to shit all over it?

whatever... best not to acknowledge it

remember: Troll is as Troll does ;)

First, thanks you. It`s kind of you to say that.

Frey Pentos, I plan to personally report a thread, and I`ll do that at the end of the day. I`ll do it now if it offends you so much

Archived