My one year at the board

Mladen

Congrats on your one year

I've been on this forum for roughly a year and three months and have done nothing as profound as your animals project. So I salute you, ser!

Also, as another heavy Sansa advocate (most don't know, as I don't really talk about it much), I applaud your relentless defending of her.

Congrats, Mladen! Even though I wasn't on your list... :P

Here's to many more thoughtful posts and threads, and troll-slaying :cheers:

You don`t have to be on the list so I would appreciate noice gesture and good posters. There are many more people I like and interact that aren`t mention in OP. Those are just my closest friends, and people who helped me in various situations.

You don`t have to be on the list so I would appreciate noice gesture and good posters. There are many more people I like and interact that aren`t mention in OP. Those are just my closest friends, and people who helped me in various situations.

Oh, it's okay, I know, I was just joking.

Congrats on one year! I am relatively new so you may not recognize me, though I do believe we have spoken before; when I unknowingly posted that hate thread. Good luck in defending Sansa (She has actually started to grow on me)

See. This is what happens. You end up apologising for not including people in your love in.

I didn`t apologize. I explained what I wanted to say.

Alright. How many animals in the series do you plan on analyzing?

Stags, dragons, falcons and birds, krakens, fish, foxes, dogs, bears, horses possibly tigers and elephants regarding Essos. I also plan to work on sun, stars, rose.

Interesting. I wouldn't mind helping in one of these, if you allow me to help, once I have the time.

Help is more than welcome. In the OP of the Wolf project there is still our Wolves of Westeros project that still has some free essays that needs writers. If you like something, just PM me. As for future projects, I`ll have in mind. After I finish Lion OP project, I`ll go on with stags, so if you want you could help.

I'm offended I wasn't named in your elite list of posters who inspired you. As Theon fanboi president I attaint you.

I am sorry for not mentioing you... As a Northerner, I cut all diplomatic relationship with you goverment... :)

Stags, dragons, falcons and birds, krakens, fish, foxes, dogs, bears, horses possibly tigers and elephants regarding Essos. I also plan to work on sun, stars, rose.

I hope that's in order :). I cant wait to read your analysis on Stags

Archived